Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Disproportionate lats - advice

peso_1

Anyone ever had disproportionate lats? Tough to tell from this photo by my right lat extends further down my back toward my belt line than my left lat.
i had surgery on my right shoulder last year to repair a torn labrum, only thing i could possibly point to why.
I am not sure what exercises (if any) promote width versus length in the lats, any guidance on driving them to be symmetrical would be appreciated. Adjustments.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly don't see an issue with the pic, i think you are being too hard on yourself. but even so over time things will balance out a bit more but you may never get them exactly even

Thanks brotha. Yeah, as i said the pick doesn’t show it at all. Hear ya tho, I’m the only one who would notice but it is odd, curious how with back it could happen.

You lower lat insertion are probably not identical, therefore your back symmetry isn't perfect. This isn't something to be concerned with as most people are not perfectly symmetrical on both sides.

My left biceps doesn't look as good or have as much peak as my right biceps, and though I like the look of both my triceps, they don't look the exact same - so different poses highlight their strengths/weaknesses differently.

Dorian Yates' lower traps were not symmetrical.

Your back looks very solid amigo!

You lower lat insertion are probably not identical, therefore your back symmetry isn't perfect. This isn't something to be concerned with as most people are not perfectly symmetrical on both sides.

My left biceps doesn't look as good or have as much peak as my right biceps, and though I like the look of both my triceps, they don't look the exact same - so different poses highlight their strengths/weaknesses differently.

Dorian Yates' lower traps were not symmetrical.

Your back looks very solid amigo!

Cheers bro for the reply and kind words

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks brotha. Yeah, as i said the pick doesn’t show it at all. Hear ya tho, I’m the only one who would notice but it is odd, curious how with back it could happen.

Yep.

I would think it is more to do with pure genetics and not the surgery. I can't even notice it to be honest. We are all definitely our own worst critics. I think you look great buddy. Keep it up!

Top Bottom