Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Discouraged; on plateau, do cardio, no fat loss

trailseeker

I say "Ni"
Platinum
Okay, I'm at the point where I'm about to give up, and I need for y'all to NOT let me. Since 2000 Ive lost 110 pounds, and Ive been in the 160 range for a year (I'm 5'11"). Ive been weight training and seeing great gains in my muscle strength and size, but the fat loss between my navel and knees is NOT HAPPENING. I still look fat, though Ive got good muscle definition in my legs and arms. Ive just ordered some ALA and Thermorexin, hoping this will get rid of this goddamned blubber Ive got hanging onto my ass and gut. Im almost like, "well, if Ive still got this fat no matter what I eat and how much cardio I do, then why should I care what I eat and if I do cardio?" Kick me in the ass, y'all!!!!

have you been losing weight since 2000?

I lost about 70 pounds, not as much as you. I lost 35 1 summer, 35 the next. after that summer i tried to lose that last ugly fat on my midsection and ass. it was NOT happening. Bulked instead, added 20 pounds, about 12 of muscle. now it's summer again and I'm successfully losing that last fat.

maybe bulk for a few months?

also if you bulk

try a routine that includes a lot of squatting. pack on some lbs of muscle and keep your metabolism going.

Diet: pretty sporadic, due to my job ( I serve in a froo-froo restaurant, so not able to eat every 2 hours) Im going to try CKD, but for now, its usually a locarb protein bar for breakfast, shake for mid-morn snack, raw vggies and chicken for lunch, pro-shake for mid-afternoon snack, and grilled fish, usually salmon or cod, with veggies (usually brussels sprouts or okra) for dinner. Don't drink soda, just water or tea.

Training: (sun->sat): arms, cardio, legs, cardio, arms. cardio, legs.

Although my cardio consists of either hiking, trail biking or elliptical if I'm short on time, Ive found that it is usually vigorous enough to constitute legs weights...should I train my legs more strenuously?

Top Bottom