Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Difference between

tamo99

Why is there such a big difference between people that are trying to transform the body to people who want to lift big numbers? High rep preference or low rep prference ? Its weird to me how people gravitate to certain preference. Humans are weird lol

Why is there such a big difference between people that are trying to transform the body to people who want to lift big numbers? High rep preference or low rep prference ? Its weird to me how people gravitate to certain preference. Humans are weird lol

Yep. I gravitated to what I was good at.

i have done all of the above.

and i encourage people to try different things and not be a one trick pony, much healthier on the body too.

and like mobster said how would you ever know what you really love and are good at if you don't try different things?

if Tom Brady's dad would not have taken him to football games as a kid he might have never even knew he liked football.. he might be selling insurance right now instead.

There's a lot of research done around this area and it's been proven that both high and low reps can produce the same hypertropic outcome when volume is equated.

Perhaps, people who only want to lift the highest weight cheat the proper way to do that. I don’t think it is dangerous if you respect a good positioning instead to have the heaviest. Don’t move the back. At the limit, this is similar to hydraulic systems. It always has many way to not do what I have to do. I could find an explanation on everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom