Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DIET while following TITAN TRAINING

MonStar1023

I was wondering what type of diet Leo Costa recommends while on Titan Training? I heard a little somethin about a low-carb, high-fat, moderate protein type diet but I am not 100% positive. Is this what he recommends? I really wanted to follow Titan Training to the DOT 100% and I was wondering how to go about doing this.

tronious or anyone else who's got the Titan Training Manual please answer I appreciate it. =D=D

So he suggests a CKD type diet huh? Thats crazy it seems like a diet like that would encourage fatloss dont get me wrong but it seems like the carbs are too low to support such INTENSE training. Tronious?

That's what I would think too, but they seemed to back up their claims that your body kind of makes a shift to where the fat in your body suffices plenty as an energy store. I haven't seen any performance issues with this low-carb shit so I dunno...seems to be workin' for me.

Your doing a high-fat, mod.-protein, 0-carb diet? Thats crazy dude I cant believe your doing that type of diet and acheiving such great gains! Keep it up bro! Damn.

What is your daily intake like of protein, carbs, and fat? Lots of calories or no? Higher than your BMR?

High Fat, High Protein, low carb...I try to limit the carb intake to 30g's/day, but it's tough...probably more around 60g's/day.

Protein/day : usually 175-190g's.
Calories : 3000-3500 (guesstimate)

Do you have the exact formulas from the Titan Training manual? I really want to follow the diet and training to a T when I start it up again tomorrow. I fucked it all up last time and just gave up because I messed it all up. I really want to follow each aspect of the program 100%... lemme know bro.. :D:D

I am guessing its a standard CKD? A week or so of no carbs under 30g and then a day of high-carbs to replenish glycogen right?

Top Bottom