Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet advice while on a cut during training camp

calabresenj

What's up bro's? Happy holidays! I am about to start a 10wk training camp b4 I fight in march. I'm wondering what's everyone's thoughts on taking a protein shake after morning cardio. In the am I do fasted cardio of 45min jogging 30 min shadow boxing and 15 min stretching. I currently rip a coconut water and coconut oil and whey shake after. I'm wondering if I should drop the weigh during my cut and just look to rehydrate? Thanks for any help bro's

Keep the whey... Little known secret... Whey protein helps process uric acid out of your body. Uric acid = inflammation. I'm 53 now and I still box at the journeyman level. Recently, on a suggestion from my coach I tried the "gout diet" for leaning out... Gout diet is basically avoiding all purine foods. Without trying I cut 20 lbs... And my speed is way up. Since then, I've added anything that helps cut uric acid... Yogurt and whey shakes help... Cherry juice rocks. For me... I honestly think the gout diet is the best training diet for serious fighters. This hasn't been tested yet... But if I had to play a hunch from experience (and what coaches say) low uric acid diets rock for athletes who need lean mass.

Thanks George! Would that be similar to the alkaline diet that randy couture kinda made famous? I'm def looking into the gout diet. Thanks!

Top Bottom