Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Desk Bicycle/Treadmill

Norbpha

[FONT=&quot]Does anyone have experience with either a desk bicycle or desk treadmill?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Any thoughts on whether they do more than just burn a few hundred calories through the day? I'm looking for a way to keep my conditioning when I have weeks during which I'm too busy to run. Obviously this is no replacement, but if it'd help even a little, that'd be awesome.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I'm concerned about my ability to type/read/concentrate while using one, but I think an under-desk bicycle wouldn't be too distracting. Thoughts?[/FONT]

I've honestly looked into the under desk bicycles several times now as I like the idea of getting a little extra light cardio in while I work. I've never taken rhe plunge though, as every one I have looked at had mixed reviews on quality and noise levels.

Last edited:
I can't believe you are so busy you can't take a quick trip outside in the woods with bike or by foot.

no but i got a stand up desk about 3 years ago. wish i had gotten it years before

highly recommend that if you work a desk job all day
We have electric standing desks at work. Definitely love it as well.

Its not good to be sitting for a long period of time, or staring at a screen for hours on end. Set a timer, and every 30 or 45 minutes move away from the desk and walk around the house/office, do some jumping jacks, push ups, dips, sit ups, whatever for 3-5 minutes.

Top Bottom