Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

depressed after getting two metal pieces in my face.

Laoisheader

alright lads, ill keep this short. i got attacked a week and a half ago by 3 lads and when they got me to the ground they played football with my head. thats all i rem as i was knocked. ( i know kicking a guy in the head by 3 lads is def a scumbag thing to do). if they were that afraid of me getting up after them they should of went for the body rite!!
I have had an operation today and am sitting here all depressed. they fractured my jaw in two places and theres a fracture about my left eye brow and iv had to get two metal pieces put in. i have been training and fighting thai boxing the last 2 years and love it. the doctor said ill prob have to give it up for life, then another said i prob could in the future continue. anybody any advice??? cheers

Listen, I have been run over in 2005, and just last year my vehicle fell off the jacks and landed across my chest and was not lifted off me for nearly 10 minutes.

Let me first tell u to refocus ur thoughts on being alive. Clear ur head. Realize it takes time and a strong mental well being to make a difference with ur recovery. Be strong for ur family and urself. Don't give up.

Took me over 3 yrs to walk, I may never run but I am pushing forward everyday. Hell, who would've ever thought I would
be able to enjoy lifting again.

Here is to a speedy and safe recovery!

thank u maddox for the message. thank you very much. i hope u get me man. im mentally strong and will be fine, but i want to fight again. i have accepted this at least wont happen for a while, but next week ill have to miss some workouts but im not missin my squating and legs session and my chestetc on fri. ill take mon-wednesday off but thurs, fri ill train my usual way to failure. ill never give up lifting i love it. i have taken the last week off since im on so much medication, but ill hopefully be alrite for thurs/fri. i never quit traninig. but i want to fight again and am worried about it

I hear you. Detached retina in 88, took a year off started wrestling again, joined the USMC thereafter. Fought as well.

One step at a time. Give urself the time u need. Keep it together, goods things will happen.

cheers man, after some research maybe it might not be a good idea to even lift in the later part of next week with all the sweeling and stuff on my face and with the metal plates just put in

Top Bottom