Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

density and calfs

worksux

hey, so im wondering how can i make my muscles more dense? i want to add weight but not too much size. and does anyone have a killer calf workout? i've tried so many different workouts over the past two years and im not seeing any decent gains (bad genetics). im want huge calfs but im stuck with sticks right now, if anyone has something that could help me out let me know.

thanks

I hate to say it, but its a lost cause. Calves are one of the muscles that are most impacted by your genetics, you would need an entire regimen to get them to grow. Even at that it would not be a sigificant gain. Maybe some people have other opinions but I say they are the most stubborm muscles to grow.

Calves are pretty genetically determined. It is a fact.

Generally if a guy possesses decent calf shape and reasonable size without even training them then they have potential to build nice thick calves. Some people are born with exceptionally developed calves without doing a damn thing.

If proportionately your calves lack decent shape or size incomparison to the rest of your body then I wouldn't expect to be able to build them to super levels. This is pretty easy to determine. If your calf mass is pretty small overall and or you have short calves then likely your calves fall under the shite category.

Doesn't mean you can't improve. It just means you need to be realistic. If your calves naturally suck then it is what it is.

I see it ALL the time in the gym. I even see guy's that do try to train their legs and give them proper effort that still have stick legs and no calves, but great upper bodies.

This is just my opinion.

Calves are pretty genetically determined. It is a fact.

Generally if a guy possesses decent calf shape and reasonable size without even training them then they have potential to build nice thick calves. Some people are born with exceptionally developed calves without doing a damn thing.

If proportionately your calves lack decent shape or size incomparison to the rest of your body then I wouldn't expect to be able to build them to super levels. This is pretty easy to determine. If your calf mass is pretty small overall and or you have short calves then likely your calves fall under the shite category.

Doesn't mean you can't improve. It just means you need to be realistic. If your calves naturally suck then it is what it is.

I see it ALL the time in the gym. I even see guy's that do try to train their legs and give them proper effort that still have stick legs and no calves, but great upper bodies.

This is just my opinion.

This.

On a side note there is no point in training calves for strength, they play a very limited role in squats and deadlifts. It sounds like it will be a waste of time to train them with the cards you were dealt, but don't worry because they are useless muscles(grain of salt), as they are only there to support your thighs which do the real work. They will only get as big as they have to be to support the weights you are using and that will never be very big.

Calves are the biceps of your legs. Everyone wants nice shredded calves, but really they serve very little purpose other than looking nice.

ah shet, i was worried about that. i guess im just going to keep training them the way i already am, their making small improvements so i might as well stick with that. now does anyone have any advice on density? not for calves, for upper body as well.

Top Bottom