Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Delts Today!

cwick0 said:
lol
you have to love the guys who try using the 60s for side laterals. Just look over at them at start laughing.

Yep..they just dont get it..
Gohvy-
damn that must be one big boy!!!!!!!!!! 150's :garza:

wnt2bBeast said:
Yep..they just dont get it..
Gohvy-
damn that must be one big boy!!!!!!!!!! 150's :garza:
amazing how many neglect the rear delt.........

Totally forgot about push presses............those and arnolds are on the menu for today

JKurz1 said:
amazing how many neglect the rear delt.........

Totally forgot about push presses............those and arnolds are on the menu for today

speaking of rear delts..i usually do 3-4 sets of bent over laterals with bells or hit them on the pec deck..Im just cut enough to really see em but its such a damn hard muscle to train..what do you normally do for them?

JKurz1 said:
Who uses the SMITH?

Shoulders are probably the only thing I would let a smith machine slide for.

They recieve sooo much stabilization in everything else. Chest, back, arm work -- so I doubt stabilizer will be underdeveloped.

For me the ROM a smith provides feels natural and quite good, but if your genetic structure doesn't agree with it, then I would stay away.

Anyways, here is my current routine.

Db Shoulder press
3 x 8, 6, 6-4

Db Lateral
3 x 10-15ish

Smith (or hammer strength) shoulder press
3 x 8-12

Cable Laterals
3 x 10

*Note: I train rear delts and traps with back.

view said:

They recieve sooo much stabilization in everything else. Chest, back, arm work -- so I doubt stabilizer will be underdeveloped.

For me the ROM a smith provides feels natural and quite good, but if your genetic structure doesn't agree with it, then I would stay away.

Db Shoulder press
3 x 8, 6, 6-4

Db Lateral
3 x 10-15ish

3 x 8-12

Cable Laterals
3 x 10

This looks like a nice routine....I will try this next shoulder day...

view said:

Db Shoulder press
3 x 8, 6, 6-4

Db Lateral
3 x 10-15ish

3 x 8-12

Cable Laterals
3 x 10

Might give this a shot today bro..............but, I hit traps and rears with delts too! No front raises eh? I agree..................

Almost every one doing db presses as the heavy starter.... I always seem to do militarys for that... am I doing myself a dis-service/damage with that? Just did shoulders mid day today:

Military: 40kg*15, 80kg*10, 90kg*8, 100kg*8, 110kg*6

I follow that up with

Laterals: one warmup, two working, two dropsets
Upright Rows: one warmup, three working
Bent Laterals: same set up as laterals
Shrugs: one warmup, two heavy to failure (always my hands that give after the first set, so I use teardrop wraps on the last set only)

Then usually vomitting or staring numbly out into space while the puddle forms at my feet.

help? comments? naked pictures of shelly?

I use the smith machine for my shoulders because I can't do db presses. After my shoulder surgery I can't get my left arm far enough back to where the db is even with my ear, makes it kind of hard to do it. :(

Here's my last shoulder routine.

smith shoulder press 4x6
cybex machine shoulder press 3x8
side raises 3x12
front raises 2x10
corner raises 2x10
bent over raises 3x12

Top Bottom