Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

delts causing shoulders problems

Kyo Rio

Hi guys I have been lifting heavy for the last two years and my delts are getting very muscular and too strong to the point of pulling my shoulders forward did anyone here ever went through the same and how did you fix the problem?

upper back needs to be hit.. you are developing an imbalance.. i actually am impressed you realize this

most guys have imbalances and don't even notice or care. you see guys walk around the gym looking like roosters with their chests all puffed out. they can bench 400 pounds but can't even curl the bar

Most guys have over developed shoulders and pecks and underdeveloped rear deltoids and upper traps.

Start making upper traps and read deltoids a priority in your workout program and everything should balance out.

One of the best exercises to use is the rope face pull -
Face_pull_M_WorkoutLabs.png

Great suggestions above. You really need to make sure your body stays balanced. A typical imbalance I see is calves vs the front of the leg. That can really hurt you when it comes to running.

Top Bottom