Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deep SQUAT!

BodybuildingUniverse

Plat Hero
Platinum
19 year-old 460-pound Jay "Tilt" Henry squats! I think he opened with nearly 1,000 pounds...unfortunately bombed...but man, his hams are almost touching the ground - what depth!

ipatil~1.jpg

996690549883_covers.jpg

what a fat fucker, im sorry but that doesent even impress me

i mean look at that guy, he probally cant even walk around the block without sweating his big fat ass off. That guy isnt an athlete hes just a fat fucker.

That 19 year old "fat fucker" has a 600lb bench in a meet -- do you?? He is a strong dude, capaable of squatting 1000lbs, can you?? I don't think so. He also trains at the most famous powerlifting gym in the world and is surrounded by guys that kick his ass on a daily basis, can you say the same? There are not many men on this planet that can do these things, I suggest if you can't make a positive abotu the guy or ifyou can't carry his jock then you keep to yourself.

Well said, I-dawg! Bonan, in case you didn't notice, this is the POWERLIFTING board. In our sport, a six pack does not impress anyone. Its about what you can lift, not how you look. This dude is seriously strong and for that I respect him. I'm sure he'll do double what you can do on any of the big 3 lifts.

That "fat fucker" is also only a teenager and an elite strength athlete that could snap you in half. This is a powerlifting forum. Take your posing shorts same place else.

Dude your a loser!!!!!!

What you perceive to be "fat" can probably stomp a whole in your ass and then kick back with a coke and a smile.

I think that so called "fat fuck" is pretty solid.

Peace,
Mike

Hey does this guy lift anywhere near Columbus OH or had he previously. I used to work out at World's Gym in Dublin OH, and there was a guy there that looks just like him. Same build leg pressed like 1500 and Benched like 450 raw. I am an OSU student and was talking to him and he said he would be a freshman at 18 years old and I couldn't believe it. Anyway if it is then he was a really cool guy who was willing to help out anyone in gym.

Top Bottom