Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deep SQUAT!

I talked to him for a while and he was a student. He has only been powerlifting for about 1 year. Was into bodybuilding, but got to big. Real nice guy.

Alot of bodybuilders cant walk up a flight of stairs without keeling over......so what does being fat have to do with it? Ever take a look at certain off-season bodybuilders? Are they fat? Uh yep.

I assume you are a bodybuilder not a powerlifter.....because you prob wouldnt have made that comment otherwise. And the "getting huge and shredded" profile comment was a give away despite all the other stuff put in there.

If you arent impressed by a 1000lb squat after only a year oftraining you have a problem!! :)

bonan said:
what a fat fucker, im sorry but that doesent even impress me

i mean look at that guy, he probally cant even walk around the block without sweating his big fat ass off. That guy isnt an athlete hes just a fat fucker.

After seeing that photo people should not doubt a persons ability to go deep with a Westside Stance. Awesome.

"The streets will flow with the blood of the non-beleivers" Beavis.

In the USPF, a squat is considered below parallel if the top of your leg (the highest point in the squatting positon) goes below the top of the knee (you have to draw a line across from the knee back to the hip and see if the top of the leg breaks the line). When I have talked to louie on the phone and in person, he used to say that Anthony Clark was to fat to squat below parallel. In the USPF, the kid here would have been red lighted for a high squat. He has too much body fat around his waist and legs to get down below parallel. Squats are judged by the top of the leg breaking the horizontal plane drawn back from the knee, not by how close the bottom of your is to the ground.

Strongestsurvive

I agree with strongestsurvive. He has sooo much fat (not slamming him) that it is hard to tell where 'just below parallel' is for his legs. Maybe if you could x-ray his legs while he is in that position you could tell where his femurs are (joking) adn then you coulf tell if was below parallel or not.

Do you see how some people react to taking anabolic steriods (I know I'll catch hell for that 'suppostion')? Someone said in this thread that Jay used to be bodybuilder (and much smaller too) and then he just got too big. That is probably about the time he started juicing. Nothing against juicing (to each their own), but everyone responds differently. Hell, Louie himself recently stated that he had been on steriods for over 20 years!

Jay sure has gained a ton of fat with all of his muscle (probably at a one to one ratio). I am sure he is a great lifter; maybe the greatest powerlifter of all time for his age!

LOL you think he is that size because of steroids???? Funny......:)

flex-mb said:
I agree with strongestsurvive. He has sooo much fat (not slamming him) that it is hard to tell where 'just below parallel' is for his legs. Maybe if you could x-ray his legs while he is in that position you could tell where his femurs are (joking) adn then you coulf tell if was below parallel or not.

Do you see how some people react to taking anabolic steriods (I know I'll catch hell for that 'suppostion')? Someone said in this thread that Jay used to be bodybuilder (and much smaller too) and then he just got too big. That is probably about the time he started juicing. Nothing against juicing (to each their own), but everyone responds differently. Hell, Louie himself recently stated that he had been on steriods for over 20 years!

Jay sure has gained a ton of fat with all of his muscle (probably at a one to one ratio). I am sure he is a great lifter; maybe the greatest powerlifter of all time for his age!

Are you ignorant of 'the game'???? Of course he is on STEROIDS! That may not have attributed to 100 percent of his gains (both fat and muscle), but it had to have had a 'big' effect on his overall growth and weight gain. But on the otherhand, maybe he eats like Cleve Dean. He probably has thyriod problems (NOT!!!) Are you saying he is clean/natural? If so then you are totally blind as to what goes on in the sport...

Ignorant? no. But you seem to want to attribute every lb to gear. You obviously know nothing about steroids if you think that they will blow you up like that.......you still have to eat in order to gain those pounds!!!! You still have to train hard in order to lift big.
Take a look at his build.....he was always gonna be huge.

Re-read my last post.....I dont deny that he could be on steroids. I simply say that you dont necessarily get that size just because you are on them.

So I figure the ignorance is on your part not mine!!

flex-mb said:
Are you ignorant of 'the game'???? Of course he is on STEROIDS! That may not have attributed to 100 percent of his gains (both fat and muscle), but it had to have had a 'big' effect on his overall growth and weight gain. But on the otherhand, maybe he eats like Cleve Dean. He probably has thyriod problems (NOT!!!) Are you saying he is clean/natural? If so then you are totally blind as to what goes on in the sport...

Nothing against juicing (to each their own), but everyone responds differently. Hell, Louie himself recently stated that he had been on steriods for over 20 years!

Thanks none of us knew that. Glad your here to keep us informed on Westside and all of your knowledge flex-mb. Your opinions are very valuable and i really love the fact there NEVER negative. I bet you lift a ton! Thanks keep up the great posting!

Top Bottom