Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Decline chest movements, what is there?

decline bench
decline dumbbells
dips/weighted dips
cable pulleys from the bottom position (sorry, not sure of the "technical name")

yeah, i think pull overs work lower chest, at least it feels like they do.

hammer strength iso-wide grip is one of my favorite chest exercises for lower chest. Gives me a good stretch, squeeze and pump and excellent results as far as size and the cut along the bottom of my chest.

cable pulley from the bottom position are "cable undercuts" and yes, they burn :D

Pullovers work your pectoral minor which runs underneath your pectoral major along the anterior surface. I believe it runs from your 3rd to fifth rib.... Its not going to bring out the lower middle pecs, but it will definitely make the outside bottom part look larger.

bigstve12 said:

great exercise that not many people do...feels great though

One of my all time favs. Back in the '70s they were a standard... considered one of the best... now you never see them.

dumbell pullover indeed more for the pect. minor, however:

I saw a guy doing decline bench barbell pullover and he claimed it was a good exercise for the serratus and the lower pecs, he had the beef to back it up...

I have to trie them undercuts cablecrosses soon, guess an old dog can still learn new tricks....

I remember reading or seeing an interview from some pro who believed that most people have abandon doing pullovers in their workouts. He also went on to say that you saw more fully shaped slabs of pec meat in the days of Arnold because pullovers were more commonplace. I started adding pullovers to my chest routine and although my body fat is to high to really see it my chest feels fuller. I also agree that it feels like it works the lower chest. I also do

Decline bench
Db decline
Weighted dips

Top Bottom