Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca/Dbol or Test/dbol for first cycle??

arnoldjr

6'2'' 180 looking to bulk up with keepable gains I either want to do

300mg deca per week for 10 weeks(all i can get is 10ml 300mg in my budget) frontloading Dbol for 4 weeks
OR
500mg test per week for 10 weeks frontloading Dbol for 4 weeks

Clomid on hand for PTC.

I have heard that deca provides really good keepable gains and test doesnt, but I dont know if 300mg deca per week is even worth it? Any advice on wich cycle would be best??

thanks

choice 2...and like fergie said without d-bol. However, if you felt like you had to jumpstart it w/ d-bol then go for it. I personally tend to hold water when I run test so I also take .5mg l-dex eod when I run test @ 500mg/wk. So you may want to pick some of that up

arnoldjr said:
6'2'' 180 looking to bulk up with keepable gains I either want to do

300mg deca per week for 10 weeks(all i can get is 10ml 300mg in my budget) frontloading Dbol for 4 weeks
OR
500mg test per week for 10 weeks frontloading Dbol for 4 weeks

Clomid on hand for PTC.

I have heard that deca provides really good keepable gains and test doesnt, but I dont know if 300mg deca per week is even worth it? Any advice on wich cycle would be best??

thanks
i say go with test and dbol less sides good gains since deca gives a "deca-dick", according to a lot of people the best 1st sycle for the beginner. speaking of CLomid i would cancel that and try with novaldex with 2 to 3 weeks of HCG to bring your testis back to normal.

Top Bottom