x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Deadlifts and stiff legged deadlifts

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Deadlifts and stiff legged deadlifts within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: Hey all, I have been doing deadlifts and stiff legged deadlifts within my current workout. Not on the same day but within the same week. I currently incorporate SLDL with my leg day to hit the hamstrings and glutes. Traditional deadlifts I do on a day that I dedicate solely to them and three sets bi's, three sets tri's. I am wondering if anyone thinks this is too much deadlifting within the same week. My current workout schedule is this: Monday - Chest and Bi's

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Deadlifts and stiff legged deadlifts

Hey all,

I have been doing deadlifts and stiff legged deadlifts within my current workout. Not on the same day but within the same week. I currently incorporate SLDL with my leg day to hit the hamstrings and glutes. Traditional deadlifts I do on a day that I dedicate solely to them and three sets bi's, three sets tri's.

I am wondering if anyone thinks this is too much deadlifting within the same week.

My current workout schedule is this:

Monday - Chest and Bi's

Tuesday - Legs, Abs

Wednesday - Shoulders, Tri's

Thurday - Back, Abs

Friday - Deadlifts

Sat, Sunday - Off

Thanks in advance
    Travis

Re: Deadlifts and stiff legged deadlifts

You could possibly over train your low back pulling with that much frequency, but unless you are pulling near maxes every session I would not worry to much about it. Most Oly lifters do some sort of pulling everyday and most of them are jacked. Just watch for the signs of overtraining and cut back your volume if you feel you need it.