Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deadlifting with or without straps

viga

I was deadlifting at the gym and some guy came up to me and said I shouldn't use straps because they're for wusses. I laughed and said what do you mean and he said they're not good to use unless it's your last few reps only. do you agree with that and do straps have a purpose

I think if you go heavy you need to have straps everytime for normal deads you dont need straps

if you know me already you know how much i despise wraps, straps, belts, gloves etc. lift RAW as much as possible. and lift with correct form.

nothing makes me SMH more than watching some idiot in the gym who is wrapped up like king tut doing 3 plates on the deadlift with shitty ass form

I was deadlifting at the gym and some guy came up to me and said I shouldn't use straps because they're for wusses. I laughed and said what do you mean and he said they're not good to use unless it's your last few reps only. do you agree with that and do straps have a purpose

bro i with steve, straps for poosies. also make sure you get a purse to match yo gloves lol

Better to lift raw as much as possible so you develop all the muscles as you lift. If you rely too much on straps, etc. you risk not developing your forearms and losing strength.

Top Bottom