Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deadlifting my way to Happiness - Al420's log

FFQuads said:
I can't itch my back and my legs have rashes from rubing together... :chomp:
LOL that would annoy the HELL outta me, lol

:wavey: al :)

My shoulder/pec minor hasn't been aggravted since I started benching closer grip with bows tucked in & no more unassisted dips. Even on form check for UAD's I am afraid to aggravte it so I steer clear & started randomly doing pullups lol YAY :D

On Bench, my 3rd week I was able to PR on my Flat Bench with the different form. Your strength will be there, just don't injure yourself trying to press insane amount of weight with compensating form, then you get hurt & delay your training even longer when you have to take 'time off' to heal.

Shadow is right, better is better.

Last edited:
Remember - close grip dips will work and usually wont aggravatte the delts as the movement is nearly identical to a decline bench

I second the dips with a closer or shoulder-width-ish, they are pretty easy on the body as far as both nagging pains and recovery go.....and when you progressively add weight to them, they are a great size builder.

al420 said:
Not sure if I will start the 5x5 for a few weeks. I want to see what my strength does. I feel like a bull already - not sure if it is the Dbol or the shorter esters in the test but I feel like a bull already (taking a combo of: Testosterone Acetate 20mg, Testosterone Decanoate 90mg, Testosterone Propionate 45mg, Testosterone Phenylpropionate 45mg, Testosterone Cypionate 75mg , and Testosterone Enanthate 250mg - all weekly doses).

So....do you still think the tasteless Dbol is fake? :evil:

How heavy are things getting on your Friday triples? Squats? What about the heavy DL set on Wed? Numbers asshole.

BTW - when I spell checked this post Word gave me Kryptonite for Cypionate. I love it!

I feel it for sure!

Monday squats - 470 lbs. x 5
Monday bench - 295 lbs. x 5
Monday rows - 275 lbs. x 5
Wednesday incline 265 lbs. x 5
Wednesday DL 425 lbs. x 5

As for Friday.......I'm afraid to look! The weight is getting really heavy and a bit crazy for me. I think I'm finishing 10 weeks on the 5x5 and doing something else for 10 weeks. I need a change before I make myself any shorter than I already am. Does that Dbol make your mouth itch? It does mine??? All day long.... strange...

FFQuads said:
I feel it for sure!

Monday squats - 470 lbs. x 5
Monday bench - 295 lbs. x 5
Monday rows - 275 lbs. x 5
Wednesday incline 265 lbs. x 5
Wednesday DL 425 lbs. x 5

As for Friday.......I'm afraid to look! The weight is getting really heavy and a bit crazy for me. I think I'm finishing 10 weeks on the 5x5 and doing something else for 10 weeks. I need a change before I make myself any shorter than I already am. Does that Dbol make your mouth itch? It does mine??? All day long.... strange...

My mouth does not itch but my left eyeball does - go figure.

I want to see those Friday numbers - the triple to be more specific

BiggT said:
I second the dips with a closer or shoulder-width-ish, they are pretty easy on the body as far as both nagging pains and recovery go.....and when you progressively add weight to them, they are a great size builder.

yep....if you can bench you can do close grip dips

Well - today was chest and I couldn't do it. There was some shoulder pain when I finished a set and I was using baby weights. I warmed up on a Hammer Strength machine and then went to the flat bench. Did 2 sets w/ 135 and hung it up. My elbows were as tucked as the lord will allow. I am not going to wreck my immediate lifting future to insure I get in every scheduled workout - even though it is really hard not to "push through it". So i ended up doing some Ab work and then 30 minutes ont he stair machine (one w/ rolling stairs, not the other one)

I did get a tad lucky as there was a Doc in the locker room when I was changing and he overheard me bitching about my shoulder. He told me to ice it 20 min on and 20 min off till it is better. Also said to stay away from any work that caused pain in the problem area (go figure).

So It looks like next week will be a Back and Legs only. :worried: Any suggestions on how to work this? I was thinking Monday Legs, Wednesday Back, and Friday Legs.

Weight this AM: 218.5

I'd do both back w/ legs (squats and pulls) on Mon-Wed-Fri, maybe Sat do some clean-up shit for bis/tris/calves.....on either Tues or Sat you can try some pressing, there is nothing wrong with bagging the flat bench....when your shoulder stops hurting, give push presses a go, or declines, or believe it or not, inclines......maybe push presses one day, decline barbell and incline dumbell the next? There will be a press that doesn't aggrivate.

Top Bottom