Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deadlifting my way to Happiness - Al420's log

FFQuads said:
How was that first dart? I love those shots! It's like having sex with a 73 year old man. It's just plain strange the first few times, but once you get used to it...............you just can't stop. Those D Ballers taste like nothin'??? I chomped mine up and never tasted anything. Is that normal? I stuck one up my ass to see if that would be a better way...

lol, faster absorbtion??

What kind of d-bols are they? I remember back in the late-90s the White Russian tabs tasted like orange tic-tacs, lol.

First poke was strange - First poke was nice - I am excited. After poking in to 3 diff bottles I decided to change needles before touching my skin - I am a weirdo about all this stuff this time. I took it in the delt - how bout you FF?

British Dispensary Anabol - should they have a taste? FFQuads sticks most things in his ass to "taste" them. He is a strange one.

Only problem is I tore something in my left shoulder doing close grips yesterday. I feel like a retard but I think I was doing them w/ improper form on a rep or two and my shoulder F'd up. I iced it yesterday night and this morning for an hour. I have a thermacare heat wrap on it now. I am not sure how bad it is. I don't think it is much but I may only be able to train legs this week. If that happens I will train max effort on Monday and Friday and do some light higher reps on Wednesday. I already have it planned out as I am not missing my first week in while on!

I am getting in my calories! Yesterday was supposed to be my final pig fest so I ate Thanksgiving style at Boston Market. I had never been there - maybe once or twice but not in years - I got a bunch of grub - turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, veggies, macNcheese, and cornbread. Fitday crashed when I tried to upload the macros........j/k. It was a great meal. I have been chatting w/ a very respected trainer in my home town - he trains w/ Lee Priest - anyway he is a freak show w/ a lot of experience to say the least and he is telling me to eat everything I can fit in my mouth. He recommended the Boston Market.......I owe him one!

I also found an Olympic lifting gym near my home. I am extremely excited. Was going to go by tomorrow but I will be waiting till my shoulder is 100% to throw anything over my head at light speed. Freak mentioned above turned me on to the Oly Gym as well....I really owe him.

PM Weight - usually weight in AM: 218.5

al420 said:
First poke was strange - First poke was nice - I am excited. After poking in to 3 diff bottles I decided to change needles before touching my skin - I am a weirdo about all this stuff this time. I took it in the delt - how bout you FF?

British Dispensary Anabol - should they have a taste? FFQuads sticks most things in his ass to "taste" them. He is a strange one.

Only problem is I tore something in my left shoulder doing close grips yesterday. I feel like a retard but I think I was doing them w/ improper form on a rep or two and my shoulder F'd up. I iced it yesterday night and this morning for an hour. I have a thermacare heat wrap on it now. I am not sure how bad it is. I don't think it is much but I may only be able to train legs this week. If that happens I will train max effort on Monday and Friday and do some light higher reps on Wednesday. I already have it planned out as I am not missing my first week in while on!

I am getting in my calories! Yesterday was supposed to be my final pig fest so I ate Thanksgiving style at Boston Market. I had never been there - maybe once or twice but not in years - I got a bunch of grub - turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, veggies, macNcheese, and cornbread. Fitday crashed when I tried to upload the macros........j/k. It was a great meal. I have been chatting w/ a very respected trainer in my home town - he trains w/ Lee Priest - anyway he is a freak show w/ a lot of experience to say the least and he is telling me to eat everything I can fit in my mouth. He recommended the Boston Market.......I owe him one!

I also found an Olympic lifting gym near my home. I am extremely excited. Was going to go by tomorrow but I will be waiting till my shoulder is 100% to throw anything over my head at light speed. Freak mentioned above turned me on to the Oly Gym as well....I really owe him.

PM Weight - usually weight in AM: 218.5

I took it right in my ass..... ;)
I love it in my ass! I can't beleive you hurt your shoulder. MaKe sure to rest it. You MUST get it better. That Boston Market meat sounds like a snack. Here was my day -

9 am: 6 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 4 huge cinnamon rolls, banana, 8 ounces milk and juice.

11:30 am: Shake with two scoops why, 1 cup oats, and banana.

1:30 pm: 8 ounces chicken, 3 slices bread, brocolli, and green beans. Then I ate about 4 brownies!

4:30 pm: Shake with two scoops why, 1 cup oats, and banana.....I through a dead roach in there that my wife found in the kitchen for shits and giggles.

7:30 pm: 10 pieces pizza, hand full carrots, hand full tomatoes, pasta, 2 brownies, and some cheese sticks.

Soon I will have - 10 pm: 6 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, oats, fruit, and then some more of those brownies.

I love eating.........

Any thoughts on those pills??? I have been chewing them up like candy.. :chomp:

Fuck my shoulder hurts. Sleep last night was total dukie. Every time I turn over, which is frequent enough, I wake up. Not fun, but if this is as bad as it gets I will consider myself lucky. I'm keeping heat on it almost constantly. First shot is painless to date - did it Sunday AM. In the delt too (not the hurt one...but I'm sure the Deca will heal me quickly) - and I was concerned about 1.5CC shots in the delts, but that is where Al likes to shoot and it looks like I can have my way.

Did legs today. Squats: 135x10, 185x8, 225x8, 275x8, 315x8, I was thinking six but also thinking about all the gear I have in my body. I think I could have done 12. Next week I will try for 8 w/ 335. I know chemically it is placebo at this point so I am jacked to see what really happens as I did 315x4 last week and barely eek'd out #4. Leg Press: 720x10, 900x8, 990x7 – as deep if not deeper than squats – I like the stretch on my hips. Leg Extensions: (sorry biggt.lol) 225x10, 270x8. I bottom the thing out for each rep, so another deep one for al! SLDL: 135x10, 185x10, 225x10. Did them on the platform so my lumbar is sore a tad. Hammies were shot at this point. Single Leg Curls: 90x10, 115x10, 135x6. These were a little sloppy at the end. All in all I went in feeling like an animal and I trained like one. Then I came home and ate like one - after downing my 50 whey / 50 dextrose shake of course. I'm thinking about putting some blood in my PWO shake - thoughts? :evil:

Gotta go eat eat eat.

Oh yeah... and I treated myslef to some new gym shoes. Didn't like the feel of wrestling shoes and didn't like the look of the PL shoes so I got these bad boys. They are very firm and feel very sturdy. I have been lifting in Mizuno running shoes. I like these so far:

http://www.journeys.com/catalog_detail.aspx?ID=22932

Last edited:
al420 said:
Fuck my shoulder hurts. Sleep last night was total dukie. Every time I turn over, which is frequent enough, I wake up. Not fun, but if this is as bad as it gets I will consider myself lucky. I'm keeping heat on it almost constantly. First shot is painless to date - did it Sunday AM. In the delt too (not the hurt one...but I'm sure the Deca will heal me quickly) - and I was concerned about 1.5CC shots in the delts, but that is where Al likes to shoot and it looks like I can have my way.

Did legs today. Squats: 135x10, 185x8, 225x8, 275x8, 315x8, I was thinking six but also thinking about all the gear I have in my body. I think I could have done 12. Next week I will try for 8 w/ 335. I know chemically it is placebo at this point so I am jacked to see what really happens as I did 315x4 last week and barely eek'd out #4. Leg Press: 720x10, 900x8, 990x7 – as deep if not deeper than squats – I like the stretch on my hips. Leg Extensions: (sorry biggt.lol) 225x10, 270x8. I bottom the thing out for each rep, so another deep one for al! SLDL: 135x10, 185x10, 225x10. Did them on the platform so my lumbar is sore a tad. Hammies were shot at this point. Single Leg Curls: 90x10, 115x10, 135x6. These were a little sloppy at the end. All in all I went in feeling like an animal and I trained like one. Then I came home and ate like one - after downing my 50 whey / 50 dextrose shake of course. I'm thinking about putting some blood in my PWO shake - thoughts? :evil:

Gotta go eat eat eat.

Oh yeah... and I treated myslef to some new gym shoes. Didn't like the feel of wrestling shoes and didn't like the look of the PL shoes so I got these bad boys. They are very firm and feel very sturdy. I have been lifting in Mizuno running shoes. I like these so far:

http://www.journeys.com/catalog_detail.aspx?ID=22932

I love the new shoes! I really need to get some new ones. I would like something like these but in a high-top. Soon I hope........

Nice workout bro!!... strong squat!

The speed cats kick ass :) ... mine are old and beat... and they last... if you walk on pavement/outside wearing them enough they'll be slicks and more grippy in the gym :evil:

Top Bottom