Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deadlifting my way to Happiness - Al420's log

BiggT said:
AL420, you look good, man. Legs are huge, and you've got a thick back, you can see you're a good conventional DLer from the pics.

I think your body comp is fine and you look to carrying just enough excess to be able to make huge gains in the gym. The gear plays a huge role in body recomping, and when the test kicks in, your attitude about yourself will change and instead of picking yourself apart, you'll think you're God's gift, lol....but as you get stronger and grow more calorically ecpensive muscle and let the gear do what it's intended to do, you'll only keep liking what you see in the mirror more and more.

You must spread some Karma around before giving it to BiggT again.

Thanks for the kinds words T. I feel fat and small when I am not lifting but it will only continue to get better. Strength is job #1 anyway.

Stronger than yesterday, happier than last year, prettier than ever. :chomp:

Did my final "play" workout today. Squats 135x10, 225x8, 275x7, 315x4. 315 felt kinda heavy. Rep 1 was the hardest for some reason. Leg Press 720x10, 900x10, 900x10. I love to leg press - wonder why!!!! SLDL 135x10, 185x8, 225x8. I need to start doing these a little heavier - maybe pick a heavier start weight. Didn't want to leave yet so did 2 sets on the single leg curl and some various calf work. I will miss these workouts.

Back to serious business on Monday - first poke is on Sunday morn!!!!! I am excited to say the least.

I was reading a post in the weight training forum today where a guy layed out his "split". Biggt and Blut Wump thought it was pretty decent per their replys. I would prefer a program like that to a traditional 5x5. Thoughts?

Weight this AM: 214

al420 said:
Did my final "play" workout today. Squats 135x10, 225x8, 275x7, 315x4. 315 felt kinda heavy. Rep 1 was the hardest for some reason. Leg Press 720x10, 900x10, 900x10. I love to leg press - wonder why!!!! SLDL 135x10, 185x8, 225x8. I need to start doing these a little heavier - maybe pick a heavier start weight. Didn't want to leave yet so did 2 sets on the single leg curl and some various calf work. I will miss these workouts.

Back to serious business on Monday - first poke is on Sunday morn!!!!! I am excited to say the least.

I was reading a post in the weight training forum today where a guy layed out his "split". Biggt and Blut Wump thought it was pretty decent per their replys. I would prefer a program like that to a traditional 5x5. Thoughts?

Weight this AM: 214

Nice warm-up sets with the leg press.... :mix:

Give us a link to that training split that was posted. I would like to look at it. In 4 weeks I'm going to stop the 5X5 and do something different for about 10 weeks. Sunday..... :)

:worried:[/QUOTE

Sorry about that last post. I'm at work and we just got a medical call. My Driver thought it would be funny to post that shit when I was in the truck. Sorry again... :worried:

FFQuads said:
:worried:[/QUOTE

Sorry about that last post. I'm at work and we just got a medical call. My Driver thought it would be funny to post that shit when I was in the truck. Sorry again... :worried:

PM me what he wrote - Candace did that to me when I first joined EF - asking if anyone had ever blown their asshole out while squatting - I found out as the bombs started dropping.

How was that first dart? I love those shots! It's like having sex with a 73 year old man. It's just plain strange the first few times, but once you get used to it...............you just can't stop. Those D Ballers taste like nothin'??? I chomped mine up and never tasted anything. Is that normal? I stuck one up my ass to see if that would be a better way...

Top Bottom