Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deadlifting and >STRAPS<

AAP said:
Everytime I think about that old movie Cliffhanger, I remind myself never to be stupid enough to find myself hanging by my fingers above a thousand foot drop in the first place.

I mean really.... like you are going to head off to work one mornind and unexpectantly find yourself in that predictament.

dont assume to know what i do for a living!

:p

get456 said:
Every time I think i dont need grip strength... ijust think about stallone in that old movie cliffhanger.... then i realize at any point i could find myself holding on to a cliff above a thousand foot drop by only my fingers ... and i know i need that strength!

Lol....Yea you just never know when your gonna find yourself in need af that grip!!

To each his own. If you wanna develop forearms then train forearms. Deadlift is for other muscle group. I don't give a damn rat, I use straps and/or hooks and look better than those gorillas trying to lift 1 ton.

I''ve noticed lately my forearms(middle) have a little patch of broken blood vessels after I deadlift. It was after 355x6 and 315x12, anyone else have this?

BeautifulBiceps said:
I''ve noticed lately my forearms(middle) have a little patch of broken blood vessels after I deadlift. It was after 355x6 and 315x12, anyone else have this?

it's from rubbing against your shorts...i get it all the time

MTS said:
it's from rubbing against your shorts...i get it all the time
Can anyone verify this? My shorts are pretty soft....

get456 said:
dont assume to know what i do for a living!

:p

I am pretty much assured that you don't hang over cliff drop offs for a living or anything else that requires Hollywood style grip strength.

BeautifulBiceps said:
i agree man but i missed 365 for 6 and i know i can get it with straps.
then you gonna have to always were straps.

what gave out your hand grip or your back and legs from fatigue?

i say drop the weight down to 350 with a raw grip then as your forarms and grip gets greated increase it to 360 then 365 then prob 375.

Btw man I think your full-o-shit pulling 365 for 6 reps.But if you are telling the truth and not yanking our chains more power to ya bro.good work

Top Bottom