Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deadlifting and >STRAPS<

Nytol2 said:
Double over hand grip is safer on the biceps, I used it for many years with straps.

Now I have started to compete in powerlifting i have switched my grip and ditched the straps.

If you have no plans to compete, then I would say stick with the straps.

agree 100%

I shake hands for a living so there is no way in hell I am doing something with a bare grip and fucking up my income. Nasty ass callouses.

word...

all these people who say straps are a 'necessity' need to tell that to benni magnusson or dave tate..

and why the fuck is this in the aas forum

mikefear said:
word...

all these people who say straps are a 'necessity' need to tell that to benni magnusson or dave tate..

and why the fuck is this in the aas forum

they are a necessity to me bro. When you need to deadlift more weight than your hands can hold i say they are a necessity. I mean some peoples bodyparts are much stronger than others proportionally. My back/hams have always been quite strong and deads are one of my much stronger lifts, its not my fault my forearms and grip strength can't keep up with the strength of my back/legs. Plus when deadlifting 600+ lbs i don't want to worry about my hands slipping or not holding the weight, i just want to concentrate on my positioning and my pull movement, i don't want to be worried about anything else

You peeps laughing about wussy grip strength... just remember when you are in the gym mutilating your epidermis until your hands look like a waterlogged 90 year old Ethiopian man... someone like myself is going to be rubbing your girls tits with her having multiple orgasms with our butter smooth hands. Then when we pull their legs open, that is all the strength we really need.

Continue on with looking like an uneducated field labor worker while we sit around with our manicured hands laughing at the fact that despite our over hypertrophied physiques are much bigger - cause straps = more weight = more muscle - while you guys sit around in your cars at red lights gnawing your callouses off.

AAP said:
You peeps laughing about wussy grip strength... just remember when you are in the gym mutilating your epidermis until your hands look like a waterlogged 90 year old Ethiopian man... someone like myself is going to be rubbing your girls tits with her having multiple orgasms with our butter smooth hands. Then when we pull their legs open, that is all the strength we really need.

Continue on with looking like an uneducated field labor worker while we sit around with our manicured hands laughing at the fact that despite our over hypertrophied physiques are much bigger - cause straps = more weight = more muscle - while you guys sit around in your cars at red lights gnawing your callouses off.

oh my god, post of the week for sure......im actually laughing out loud for real

Ronnie Coleman = uses straps.

Ronnie Coleman = massive as hell.

Ronnie Coleman = smooth hands.

Ronnie Coleman = rubs your girls tits.

AAP said:
Ronnie Coleman = uses straps.

Ronnie Coleman = massive as hell.

Ronnie Coleman = smooth hands.

Ronnie Coleman = rubs your girls tits.

how do you know how smooth his hands are there AAP?? LOL, you know ronnie well?

Top Bottom