Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deadlift Question

musclemom

I Told You So ...
EF VIP
Okay, just deadlifted, this afternoon, for the first time since I can't remember when, literally, I've been on a layoff with tendinitis, that's besides the point ...

So now I got stupid legs ... you know, you try to go downstairs and realize that your knees don't bend so good.

What causes that? It didn't lift super heavy or anything, just did a weight I find quite comfortable to handle 5 x 5. My legs are sore or anything just uh, stupid.

:lmao:

Probably recruited some motor units that had not been activated much in a while. Even light deads require the activation a large amount of motor units.

Guinness5.0 said:
Probably recruited some motor units that had not been activated much in a while. Even light deads require the activation a large amount of motor units.
Why thank you darlin! I'm k'd out temporarily but will hit you when I recharge. Funny how activating those dormant motor units just locks you up entirely :lmao:

I love deadlifts ;) I really do. Hate them when I'm doing them, but love what they do to my entire body.

s8nlilhlpr said:
Hey if your not walking funny after squats/deads then you aren't doin' em right!
The "knees don't bend" walk ... makes my husband laugh like hell :lmao:

The guy I work with is pretty big, though I haven't seen him train I know he goes every other day at least. I can always tell which workout he does the night before, depending on if he bends over to pick up the case, or squats down.

:wavey: Good to see you, musclemom!

You're going to be sore tomorrow. :) Be sure to rub it in my face if I'm wrong! :lmao:

Always ease yourself slowly back into your workouts or fresh exercises. ;)

Bignate is probably on the money with your fatigued hamstrings.

Top Bottom