Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deadlift question

blood_drinker

Lately I've been trying to incorporate Max OT into my trainnig, and so far they have no deads in their routine.
legs / arms /back/shouldersntraps/chest

i hate this and i switched it around to chest first because my tris would always be sore, and shoulders before back. resulint in
chest / legs/ arms/shoulders/back

today is back day and my back is still sore from stiffs.
I really want to incorporte deads, but my legs are still sore, as is my back. wtf? I dont want to incorportate them during legday as it would be too hard to do deads and squats on the same day.

what to do?

Bro I wouldnt recommend it. Trying to deadlift when your hams and low back are sore is only asking for an injury. Deadlift, for most people, is their heaviest exercise I would wait until your fully recovered before hitting some heavy deads.. Good luck!
:D:D

Don't deadlift if there's no room for it. There's no need; if you're doing lower back work, shoulder work, and squats, it's almost superfluous, and actually very counterproductive if you're already having a tough time with recovery.

Top Bottom