Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deadlift PR Video

ExtraMile

High End Bro
Platinum
Today was back and biceps.

Hadnt been able to stop thinking about this workout all week. Its been at the back of my mind the whole time because I had been planning on going for a new 1rm.

My sets went like this

Deadlifts
132 x 5
132 x 3
176 x 5
220 x 3
259 x 1
297 x 1
341 x 1

341 is an all time deadlift PR for me. Bodyweight is at 176 right now.

Sorry for the crappy video angle but its the best I could get at the time lol.

YouTube - 341 Deadlift

and yes thats the gay music my gym plays all the time. lol.

Good pull but I think you could do better if you cut out some of the earlier sets. Your using up lots of valuable energy. I love the shaking you have, I do that on max lifts to and people think I'm gonna croak.

No need for the nose tork.

When you set up for your pull, (and this may be a bit hard to understand without seeing it), pull yourself down into your start position, so that even before you begin your pull you should have at least 100 lbs in your hands. Then when your hips get under you, rip it off the floor. When you get the bar above your knees start thinking about throwing your hips forward and pulling your shoulder blades together.

Doing this right and in the right sequence, and you have another 5-10 kilos in you easy.

B-

Thanks guys. I only get the shaking when I get my hams and glutes firing, so it let's me know I'm pulling right lol.

bblazer, I'll shoot you a pm, thanks.

Top Bottom