Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deadlift

YouTube. Dave Tate deadlift vs sumo deadlift. I came across this the other day. There might be some more with him showing proper dead lift technique.

yeah most of the time there isn't much correlation between size and deadlift form.

sometimes discussing things on this forum is like hitting your head against a wall.

not everything is black and white people!! use your judgement and find someone who knows how to deadlift and ASK for help.

but yeah its true a lot of gym rats neglect their legs and only work their upper bodies, i get that concept... but there are guys at every gym that do full body splits, so catch them on their leg days and watch or ask for advice.

heavy power cleans seemed to make the first part of the deadlift get easier....start doing those!

maybe i'm wrong here, but wouldn't it be the other way around? Deadlifts would make the first part of power cleans easier. If he can't get the first parat of his deadlift form right, then how would you expect him to have a good start on power cleans, a much more ballistic and potentially dangerous movement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the power cleans will make you work on explosion more, and since the first part of a deadlift is exploding it off the floor, it made my deadlifts seem lighter. Even though i was power cleaning lower weight, I could tell the deadlifts seemed lighter off the ground after doing power cleans.

I know what youre saying though

Top Bottom