Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dead Spot? Fatigued? I Tested the Fix

eddymerckx

Getting Faster
Platinum
1st, I am not a rep for anything in my sig--I just endorse what I like. I receive no free merchandise/swag/anything. If you ask me--regardless of whether a sponsor or not I will give my opinion if I have tried it (AND NO NOT SOURCES)

I use Garmin/Power Meter to track speed/distance/heart rate/power produced of info and download to computer

same route 46 miles. May not look like much--but trust me--it's the difference between winning and losing and this is just in training mental state.

Days 1 & 2: Ave Speed last 23 miles: 17.6 lowest speed/mile 9.6. (consistent with most of last year)

Days 2,3 & 4 Ave speed last 23 miles 19.1; lowest speed last 23 11.1:

"Why? Atomic Tab Orange at 51 minutes.

1. Taurine helped with the slight back pump I get (b/c 50/prop/day;

2. energy helped keep the pace when body shifts from burning more glycogen:fat to fat:glycogen caffeine mobiles fatty acids.

3. NO sugar stim/crash (VIP for me)

4. *** No CNS issues--more like--that edge from suspension or halo--can't explain it.

5. No Niacin Rush!!!!!!!!!!!! all the benefits w/o the crap

I know my body well having put in @500 miles a weeks and have tried every sort of boost--Atomic Tabs only one that worked (next closest caused cramping and--well--"unscheduled stop"

For BB/Power Lifters---this is what you need for leg day/heavy day/day when the just below par-

good review.. i liked it alot also eddie,different then reg pre-workouts but serves its purpose well.

Yea, a lot of info but I am just stocked to have something that works--I have tried every gel/power drink/endurance drinks/ and nothing worked as well and as smooth (key) as Atomic Tabs--I will still use Needto's power bars as I have for five years but that is to stop the "bonk" only--these are a whole different animal.

Lifting tonight so I will see how they work in that environment...should be even better

I had not heard of them, thanks for the heads up..I will check them out!

sure--good stuff and maybe the best thing about them--now that I have just taken one on the way tot he gym is that no stomach/GI issues that some bros (me) get from other stims

1st, I am not a rep for anything in my sig--I just endorse what I like. I receive no free merchandise/swag/anything. If you ask me--regardless of whether a sponsor or not I will give my opinion if I have tried it (AND NO NOT SOURCES)

I use Garmin/Power Meter to track speed/distance/heart rate/power produced of info and download to computer

same route 46 miles. May not look like much--but trust me--it's the difference between winning and losing and this is just in training mental state.

Days 1 & 2: Ave Speed last 23 miles: 17.6 lowest speed/mile 9.6. (consistent with most of last year)

Days 2,3 & 4 Ave speed last 23 miles 19.1; lowest speed last 23 11.1:

"Why? Atomic Tab Orange at 51 minutes.

1. Taurine helped with the slight back pump I get (b/c 50/prop/day;

2. energy helped keep the pace when body shifts from burning more glycogen:fat to fat:glycogen caffeine mobiles fatty acids.

3. NO sugar stim/crash (VIP for me)

4. *** No CNS issues--more like--that edge from suspension or halo--can't explain it.

5. No Niacin Rush!!!!!!!!!!!! all the benefits w/o the crap

I know my body well having put in @500 miles a weeks and have tried every sort of boost--Atomic Tabs only one that worked (next closest caused cramping and--well--"unscheduled stop"

For BB/Power Lifters---this is what you need for leg day/heavy day/day when the just below par-

Wow...nice review! Very detailed. Thanks Eddy.

okay--took one tab pre-workout (HIIT--whole body)---liked the steady energy. Not some kick-in-the-pants shaky hands/niacin rush/need to pee/puke stim. but no cramping (happens every so often with the HIIT & my diet of which I will not speak for fear of non-stop ridicule).

Difference is--I think--that I was a bit more focused--able to concentrate better on muscle use/form--

So not able to post significant jumps in numbers as I don't really keep any--the stuff just worked as promised--which is more than just about everything from my tv to my car.

Top Bottom