Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DC Training - My log

I'll play around with the numbers and see what works best for me...thanks bro

Don't set limits on the number of reps you get on your RP set. If the goal is 15 reps don't do 8-5-2 and stop because you hit your number. You have to fight for extra reps on every RP set. Don't leave shit in the hole. If you stop at 8 and have more reps left you are short changing yourself. This is all about pushing past failure and fighting for one more rep as if your life is depending on it. Your goal is to become a human fucking forklift. Grind that shit out :evil:

I'll play around with the numbers and see what works best for me...thanks bro

focus on the first mini set. In that range of 12-10 reps starting out...from these its just digging deep to finish off the other sets.

Things like squats etc are seen to be a tad more dangerous for going to failure BUT I have been known to experiment as well. I think all out sets tends to be a little more back sparing as well. The nerve damamge I received from powerlifting was somewhat from doing box squats with brief rest. Something to be said for letting the spine settle a bit after each set.

Don't set limits on the number of reps you get on your RP set. If the goal is 15 reps don't do 8-5-2 and stop because you hit your number. You have to fight for extra reps on every RP set. Don't leave shit in the hole. If you stop at 8 and have more reps left you are short changing yourself. This is all about pushing past failure and fighting for one more rep as if your life is depending on it. Your goal is to become a human fucking forklift. Grind that shit out :evil:

Nice!!!!

focus on the first mini set. In that range of 12-10 reps starting out...from these its just digging deep to finish off the other sets.

Things like squats etc are seen to be a tad more dangerous for going to failure BUT I have been known to experiment as well. I think all out sets tends to be a little more back sparing as well. The nerve damamge I received from powerlifting was somewhat from doing box squats with brief rest. Something to be said for letting the spine settle a bit after each set.

how much do you rest after a heavy set of squats?

Is it true that powerlifters rest up to 2-3 minutes between heavy sets?
I rest 3-5 between squat sets because I train that exercise for power. I do everything else for 60-90 seconds.

Top Bottom