x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

DC Training - My log

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about DC Training - My log within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: Ok guys, I just read about 27 pages on Dante and his thoughts and protocols. Here's what I still need: 1- Videos of DC training extreme stretching. I'm having a hard time imagining these just by "wording" Also, do you do these after every rest-pause, or once only after you finish the one set exercise? 2- I'm assuming the best way to start off is to work out Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, and rest the rest of the days?? I would like to work out 4 days a week, so how do I incorporate

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Re: DC Training - My log

Ok. I just finished Day 1 of DC training. All I can say is I wish I had started this earlier. I can honestly say there are only a few times in my life that I felt this pumped...my chest, shoulders and triceps are still pumped...I finished my workout about an hour ago and they are still fully pumped....I just took 5 more grams of glutamine for recovery.

Workout 1: (Monday, Nov. 9, 2009)

Chest:
    Flat bench press
    135 lbs x 12
    225 lbs x 10
    245 lbs x 6
    275 lbs x 4

315 lbs x8
    rest/pause
    315 lbs x 4
    rest/pause
    315 lbs x 2

Chest stretch with 55 lbs dumbells for 30 secs

Shoulders:
    Smith Machine behind-the-neck press
    135 lbs x 12
    155 lbs x 10
    185 lbs x 6
    195 lbs x 4

215 lbs x 8
    rest/pause
    215 lbs x 4
    rest/pause
    215 lbs x2
    rest /pause

Shoulders stress (thought I was going to die lol)- could only hold it for 20 secs

Triceps:
    Narrow grip bench press
    135 lbs x 12
    155 lbs x 10
    185 lbs x 6
    205 lbs x 4

225 lbs x 8
    rest/pause
    225 lbs x 4
    rest/pause
    225 lbs x 2

triceps stretch with 40 lbs dumbell for 22 secs - I reeeeally thought I'm going to rip my arms out of their sockets

All I have to say is just wow....props to Dante and everyone on this board who has done this. This is mad hard and I can see I'm going to put on rediculous size and strength very quickly using this.

I will keep this updated on a daily basis for those of you who are interested in following my progress.

I will post progress pictures as well every 6-8 weeks or so.

Banned

That is a hardcore workout. A lot of volume. But that is the key I guess to DC.

Good work!

B-

Quote Quote posted by bblazer View Post
    That is a hardcore workout. A lot of volume. But that is the key I guess to DC.

Good work!

B-
    Thanks bro. It took me an hour and five minutes. Intense!

Amateur Bodybuilder slimjim1985's Avatar

Quote Quote posted by the_alcatraz View Post
    Ok. I just finished Day 1 of DC training. All I can say is I wish I had started this earlier. I can honestly say there are only a few times in my life that I felt this pumped...my chest, shoulders and triceps are still pumped...I finished my workout about an hour ago and they are still fully pumped....I just took 5 more grams of glutamine for recovery.

Workout 1: (Monday, Nov. 9, 2009)

Chest:
    Flat bench press
    135 lbs x 12
    225 lbs x 10
    245 lbs x 6
    275 lbs x 4

how taxing were your warm-up sets?

315 lbs x8
    rest/pause
    315 lbs x 4
    rest/pause
    315 lbs x 2

are you supposed to do a 6 second negative for you last rest-pause?

Shoulders:
    135 lbs x 12
    155 lbs x 10
    185 lbs x 6
    195 lbs x 4

215 lbs x 8
    rest/pause
    215 lbs x 4
    rest/pause
    215 lbs x2
    rest /pause

Shoulders stress (thought I was going to die lol)- could only hold it for 20 secs

Triceps:
    Narrow grip bench press
    135 lbs x 12
    155 lbs x 10
    185 lbs x 6
    205 lbs x 4

225 lbs x 8
    rest/pause
    225 lbs x 4
    rest/pause
    225 lbs x 2

triceps stretch with 40 lbs dumbell for 22 secs - I reeeeally thought I'm going to rip my arms out of their sockets

that does not sound appealing. did u get around to pushing the weight even more with the back of your head? haha

All I have to say is just wow....props to Dante and everyone on this board who has done this. This is mad hard and I can see I'm going to put on rediculous size and strength very quickly using this.

I will keep this updated on a daily basis for those of you who are interested in following my progress.

I will post progress pictures as well every 6-8 weeks or so.
    I know I just asked alot of questions. my bad

Quote Quote posted by slimjim1985 View Post
    I know I just asked alot of questions. my bad
    not extremely taxing, but it builds up one on top of the other and by the time you're at you're last set, you're already tired

I did 2-3 sec negatives....6 secs is too long let's get real

the stretches hurt but feel kinda good at the same times, it's a weird concept

look at this video, it's so fuckin inspirational:

Amateur Bodybuilder slimjim1985's Avatar

not extremely taxing, but it builds up one on top of the other and by the time you're at you're last set, you're already tired

I did 2-3 sec negatives....6 secs is too long let's get real

the stretches hurt but feel kinda good at the same times, it's a weird concept

look at this video, it's so fuckin inspirational:

I guess I'm confused when it comes to negatives. Are you supposed to do a 2-3 sec negative at the end of each rest-pause or just at the very last set? or am completely lost

that song was sick. the guys squatting at the end was also extremely badass

oh and sorry bro I don't mean to hijack your log. i'll go find the answer somehwere
    Last edited by slimjim1985; 10-Nov-2009 at 02:17 AM. Reason: added stuff

Finally you made the decision! Big props, although i never followed the exact DC setup i did rest-pause training and the extreme stretching. I had a nice slide show about the streches but totally lost it... sorry!

Our good bros made a terrific job with the details, that's pure knowledge and experience right here.

The downside of being better than everyone else, is that people tend to assume you're pretentious.

Chest:
    Flat bench press
    135 lbs x 12
    225 lbs x 10
    245 lbs x 6
    275 lbs x 4

315 lbs x8
    rest/pause
    315 lbs x 4
    rest/pause
    315 lbs x 2

Shoulders:
    135 lbs x 12
    155 lbs x 10
    185 lbs x 6
    195 lbs x 4

215 lbs x 8
    rest/pause
    215 lbs x 4
    rest/pause
    215 lbs x2
    rest /pause

Triceps:
    Narrow grip bench press
    135 lbs x 12
    155 lbs x 10
    185 lbs x 6
    205 lbs x 4

225 lbs x 8
    rest/pause
    225 lbs x 4
    rest/pause
    225 lbs x 2
    Bro, you may be doing too much warmup. Think about this...after you do all that warmup for chest, then you do your workset and are finished. You just did 4 warmups and a heavy RP set of bench press. You worked your chest, shoulders, triceps. Now you are off to hit shoulders.

Now, since that was your first exercise I totally agree with the amount of warmups you did. But, for shoulders, you another 4 warmups then a heavy RP workset. Then for triceps you do the same again, 4 warmups and a heavy RP set.

Your shoulders and triceps are already pretty damn warmed up from all that benching. You just did a lot of volume which really isn't the idea of DC. You could cut your warmups in half for shoulders and probably completely out for triceps. Your doing CGBP with 225 for workset, but shit you did pretty close to the same movement (BP) for your first exercise with 315.

No wonder you were so pumped! That amount of volume is crazy. You will end up shortening your blasts like that IMO.

PS, all my blasts lasted 6 weeks. After 6 weeks I was shot and took a week completely off, then came back for 2 weeks at about 60% of the weight for 2 straight sets of 10-12 reps. I kept the same schedule overall as far as the frequency, etc. This (cruise) is also a good time to test out other exercises you have in reserve or may have read about.

Sorry for throwing so much out at once. I'll stop now. It's late and I'm heading to bed. I'll post more later. Keep it up bro!!! Looking forward to your progress.

Quote Quote posted by SaiBoT View Post
    Finally you made the decision! Big props, although i never followed the exact DC setup i did rest-pause training and the extreme stretching. I had a nice slide show about the streches but totally lost it... sorry!

Our good bros made a terrific job with the details, that's pure knowledge and experience right here.
    Yeh it's pretty frickin awesome lol

My chest, shoulders and triceps are dead right now....

Quote Quote posted by ceo View Post
    Bro, you may be doing too much warmup. Think about this...after you do all that warmup for chest, then you do your workset and are finished. You just did 4 warmups and a heavy RP set of bench press. You worked your chest, shoulders, triceps. Now you are off to hit shoulders.

Now, since that was your first exercise I totally agree with the amount of warmups you did. But, for shoulders, you another 4 warmups then a heavy RP workset. Then for triceps you do the same again, 4 warmups and a heavy RP set.

Your shoulders and triceps are already pretty damn warmed up from all that benching. You just did a lot of volume which really isn't the idea of DC. You could cut your warmups in half for shoulders and probably completely out for triceps. Your doing CGBP with 225 for workset, but shit you did pretty close to the same movement (BP) for your first exercise with 315.

No wonder you were so pumped! That amount of volume is crazy. You will end up shortening your blasts like that IMO.

PS, all my blasts lasted 6 weeks. After 6 weeks I was shot and took a week completely off, then came back for 2 weeks at about 60% of the weight for 2 straight sets of 10-12 reps. I kept the same schedule overall as far as the frequency, etc. This (cruise) is also a good time to test out other exercises you have in reserve or may have read about.

Sorry for throwing so much out at once. I'll stop now. It's late and I'm heading to bed. I'll post more later. Keep it up bro!!! Looking forward to your progress.
    What you're saying makes perfect sense, because if I increase the volume on shoulders and triceps, I can definately go heavier.

Legs days today....I'm psyched!!!!