Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DC Training - My log

Re: DC Training

Never done DC!! ahh, wish I could help bro!! My negative are slow, not 6-8 seconds, more like 3-4 seconds. pause for a sec, then back up slowly. Not sure how the positive is suppose to be for this training! prob explosion type?

Here's what I chose:

Chest:

Bench press
Incline bench press
Incline dumbell presses 20-30 RP

Shoulders:

Smith machine behind the neck presses
Smith machine military presses
dumbell presses 20-30 RP

Triceps:

Narrow grip bench presses
French press 20-30 RP
Dips

Quads:

Squats
Leg Press
Hack squats

Hamstrings:

Stiff leg deadlifts
seated leg curls
leg curls

Calves:

Standing calf raises
seated calf raises
donkey calf raises

Back width:

Behind the neck lat pulldowns (wide grip)
lat pulldowns to the front (wide grip)
narrow grip lat pulldowns

Back thickness:

Deadlifts
T-Bar rows
dumbell rows

Biceps:

Standing barbell curls
seated preacher curls
alternating dumbell curls

Forearms:

hammer curls with dumbells
reverse cable curls
reverse bar curls

Here's how this is going to work:

Monday:

Chest, shoulders, triceps
first exercise from each muscle group
extreme stretching after each muscle is done
explosive positives and slow negatives (2-3 sec count)

tuesday:

quads, hams, calves
same as above

wednesday: OFF

Thursday:

back width, back thickness, biceps, forearms
same as above

Friday:

chest, shoulders, triceps
second exercise from each muscle group
same as above

Saturday and sunday: OFF

and so on and so forth....

working out 4 days a week.....

A few questions:

1- Can I add rope pulldowns before each triceps workout to warm up the elbows (just 2-3 sets) Sure bro. If this keeps your elbows healthy go for it.

2- how long should a workout ideally take under DC training? 45mins-1hour? The workouts took me around an hour, but I was doing the standard two way split.

3- when do you do abs? traps? I trained abs on my lower body day

4- is there room for some cardio? Depends on you body comp and goals. I would do some sort of cardio regardless. LISS works best for me

My RP rep range suggestions are in blue. This seemed worked best for me when I did DC. Start at the top of the RP rep range to allow for progression over time. Better to start of too light than too heavy imo. I personally like training my bis, shoulders, and lat width movements with a higher RP rep range. Definitely do all you DB work and any tri extension type work for a higher RP rep range.

Watch your low back recovery with DLs, SLDL and Squats in the same week. Make sure you are doing these three lifts for straight sets.

future thanks man. I think you could really help a lot of people on ef with your knowledge of the dc training. Also this thread is bad fucking ass.

Doesn't look like I can add much to this for now. I do think SL had a good point about your lower back with DL, SLDL, and squats all in the same week. You will probably play around with the rotation to see what works for you.

Oh, you have 3 exercises picked out for each bodypart, which is good. Do you have 2 or 3 more in reserve for when you stall out on one or more of those?

I think you should be starting off with the 2 way split and not the 3 way. I know Dante would not recommend starting out with the 3 way. Trust me, if you're doing it right it WILL kick your ass. You will be glad you're only doing this 3 days a week.

Doesn't look like I can add much to this for now. I do think SL had a good point about your lower back with DL, SLDL, and squats all in the same week. You will probably play around with the rotation to see what works for you.

Oh, you have 3 exercises picked out for each bodypart, which is good. Do you have 2 or 3 more in reserve for when you stall out on one or more of those?

I think you should be starting off with the 2 way split and not the 3 way. I know Dante would not recommend starting out with the 3 way. Trust me, if you're doing it right it WILL kick your ass. You will be glad you're only doing this 3 days a week.

Didn't pick the reserve exersises yet, I'm sure there will be plenty of time before i max out on squats, deads and any form of benching or presses.

I definately need to concentrate on squats and deadlifts the most as my legs are lacking.

I WILL post pictures after about 6 weeks on DC training and i'll update this thread every workout.

I hope that you guys will keep chiming in. Guys like CEO, Future, SL, bblazer, Needto and the rest can really help me get my game face on and keep me motivated. My goal is to gain as much size and strength as I can over the next 6 months. I don't care about definition and / or bf% at this point.

Thanks iggy

I'm going to keep a journal and update it here on every workout

I'm officially bulking now...drinking a gallon of milk a day and eating like a mother fucker....I'm not even eating all that clean, I'm just trying to get as big and strong as I can right now

Will post up progress pictures in about 4-6 weeks on DC training

I will be following your log bro. I too had the same questions you did and plan on starting DC soon. So goodluck bro and keep us posted.

I will be following your log bro. I too had the same questions you did and plan on starting DC soon. So goodluck bro and keep us posted.

Thanks bro. I'm starting DC today. I've already had 2 meals and it's only 8:42 am bwahahahaha

yes go with 3 day.

Thanks bro. I'm starting DC today. I've already had 2 meals and it's only 8:42 am bwahahahaha

Hah!! I love getting up early. That means I can fit more meals in my day:evil:

DC will become more than a program. The food, the logbook, the constant drive of setting new PRs. It becomes an obsession.

You are at the level of development that this program was inteded for. I think you are going to really benefit from this. Didn't I try to talk you into doing this program a year or so ago? I can't wait until you blow the fuck up, so I can say "Told you so" lol

if this first blast falls apart don't give up. It might take you a few weeks to really figure this all out :)

Hah!! I love getting up early. That means I can fit more meals in my day:evil:

DC will become more than a program. The food, the logbook, the constant drive of setting new PRs. It becomes an obsession.

You are at the level of development that this program was inteded for. I think you are going to really benefit from this. Didn't I try to talk you into doing this program a year or so ago? I can't wait until you blow the fuck up, so I can say "Told you so" lol

if this first blast falls apart don't give up. It might take you a few weeks to really figure this all out :)

I'm giving it 2 weeks..I better see a difference or I will hunt you down :) lol

Top Bottom