Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DC Training - My log

workout #7: chest, shoulders and triceps

chest:
Started my workout with incline dumbell press
60 lbs x 12
80 lbs x 10
100 lbs x 6
115 lbs x 4

125 lbs x 9 = new pr!!!!

rest/pause

125 lbs x 3
rest/pause
125 lbs x 2 (assisted)

shoulders:

Machine press - plate loaded (shoulder width)

180 lbs x 12
270 lbs x 6
360 lbs x 4

450 lbs x 8 - new pr!!!
rest/pause
450 lbs x 3 (assisted)
rest/pause
450 lbs x 2 (assisted)

triceps:

French press (scull crushers with a bar)

60 lbs x 10
80 lbs x 6
100 lbs x 4

120 lbs x 6
rest/pause
100 lbs x 3
rest/pause
80 lbs x 5

i couldn't feel my arms after this...someone helped me put my shirt on when i was done lol

i went to sushi tai right after and had spicy chicken plate and two plates of tofu
then i went home and had some glutamine, dextrose and myo-plex protein shake

i'm going to get some cottage cheese now and 2 glasses of milk before i go to bed

fucking a!!!

fucking a!!!

let's see when would be the next time I would hit another pr!!

This is awesome....didnt think it would be that quick...

Fuck YEAH! Good fricken workout and nice intesity! Just becareful with that tofu. There is research that suggests that Tofu is NOT good for men due to high estridol content.
Keep up the good work brutha and keep breaking those PR's!

once every 2 weeks or so bro, not that much into tofu

strong brother, strong! Now just get the squats and deads up! :D

I'm working really hard on those bro...just keep coming back to this thread and watch my progress....I'm going to kick the shit out of myself every workout

after taking 2+ years off my grip has all but disappeared. I have a hard time gripping even 225lbs for more than a set or two.

My grip has always been my Achili's heel. I've worked it to being able to hold on to 405lbs (beyond that it's all staps for me) but I still get terrible cramps in my forearms after heavy back workouts.

workout #8: Calves, Hams and Quads

calves:

Started my workout with standing calf raises
155 lbs x 12
210 lbs x 10
285 lbs x 6
310 lbs x 4

345 lbs x 13 - Pretty sure it's a new PR but I never really counted with calves lol

rest/pause

345 lbs x 5
rest/pause
345 lbs x 4

Hams:

walking barbell lunges

Grabbed a bar with 35 lbs on each side, took it out to the parking lot and walked around with it. People were staring. Felt like a fuckin beast. It hurt like hell too, but didnt care as long as I had my grizzly belt on and was pumpin to Rammstein.

Quads:

Leg Presses

180 lbs x 12
360 lbs x 10
540 lbs x 6
720 lbs x 4

810 lbs x 10
rest/pause
810 lbs x 5
rest/pause
810 lbs x 3

As you can see, not too shabby on the leg press. I just need to get my squats and deadlifts up and I'll be good to go.

PWO was a Myoplex protein shake with dextrose and glutamine. I have two cheddar cheese baggels with tomatoes too with some oatmeal shortly after.

Top Bottom