Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DC Training - My log

You can also just use a pulldown with a single handle grip and do one side at a time. A little safer as well. I personally am not a fan of the hanging stretch.

How much can you improve on lift on this one though?

Correct. Again, even Dante has stated that the stretches are not as important as the lifting. But people obsess at times when they dont understand a concept...not saying this about your either. In general its interesting to see how people go on about the stretches, negatives and static holds.

Correct. Again, even Dante has stated that the stretches are not as important as the lifting. But people obsess at times when they dont understand a concept...not saying this about your either. In general its interesting to see how people go on about the stretches, negatives and static holds.

I love the slow negatives and the static holds. I feel it gives me a great pump.

I see how people can stress over the stretches...

How exactly would I do the single arm pulldowns? full set? just stretch it out?

I also am not a fan of hanging lat stretch. I liked the seated row stretch. u can try that as well as the single arm pulldown.

I love the slow negatives and the static holds. I feel it gives me a great pump.

I see how people can stress over the stretches...

How exactly would I do the single arm pulldowns? full set? just stretch it out?

Just to stretch. just removed the pulley bar with a single handle. Go light. I'll see about getting a video of it.

I'm about to hit the gym for my forth DC workout this week: Chest, shoulders, triceps. I'll update my log when I'm back from the gym.

This is saturday's workout that I'm posting. Was way too busy on the weekend with wifey so couldn't post up on EF.

Workout 4: (Saturday, Nov. 14, 2009)

Chest:
Incline bench press
135 lbs x 12
185 lbs x 10
225 lbs x 6
275 lbs x 4

295 lbs x6
rest/pause
295 lbs x 2
rest/pause
295 lbs x 2

Chest stretch with 65 lbs dumbells for 40 secs

Shoulders:
Smith Machine military press (didn't do as many warm up sets since i was already warm as per CEO's advice)
135 lbs x 12
185 lbs x 10
205 lbs x 6
225 lbs x 4

245 lbs x 6
rest/pause
245 lbs x 4
rest/pause
245 lbs x1
rest /pause

Shoulders stretch - held it a little longer this time = 23 secs lol

Triceps:
Rope extensions
60 lbs x 12
70 lbs x 10
80 lbs x 6
90 lbs x 4

110 lbs x 11
rest/pause
110 lbs x 7
rest/pause
110 lbs x 3

triceps stretch - used a 45 lb dumbell and held it for just under 30 secs

Workout 5: (Calves, hamstrings, quads)

Did this a little different this time around after reading what CEO, SL and Future advised. Should be a little better. Started with calves, moved over to leg curls and then ended it with squats.

Calves:
Seated Calf raises:
45 lbs x 12
80 lbs x 10
115 lbs x 6
140 lbs x 4

165 lbs x 13
rest/pause
165 lbs x 9
rest/pause
165 lbs x 6

Hamstrings:
Leg curls:
80 lbs x 12
115 lbs x 10
125 lbs x 6
140 lbs x 4

155 lbs x 8
rest/pause
155 lbs x 3
rest / pause
couldnt lift it for the last set....my hams died out

Quads:
SQUATS: (Here comes the PAIN)
135 lbs x 12
185 lbs x 10
225 lbs x 6
275 lbs x 4 (last week I only did this for 2 reps...already I see an increase - please remember, I'm recovering from a knee / back injury)

135 x 20 reps ASS TO THE GROUND - this HURT!!!!

Stretched with sissy squats and ham extentions

Top Bottom