Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol/Fina/Test Prop/Winny

vandelman

EF VIP
Dbol 1-4 weeks (30mg/day)
Fina 1-8 weeks (100mg EOD)
Test Prop 1-8 weeks (100 mg EOD)
Winny 5-8 weeks (50 mg EOD)

Clomid 3 weeks (starts 3 days after last shot of Test/Prop)
-200mg first day
-100mg day 2-11
-50mg day 12-21

***thinking about adding some Nolva.....just while i'm taking the Dbol...I hate the way lil pink things make me bloat up!!******

Hey guys....can anyone tell me what they think of this lil combo? Its a shorty...but I don't want to run anything to long. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks

How's this coming along? I'm thinking about doing a similar cycle but also adding in Deca. Let me know how you like this cycle. It'll be my first time doing winny or tren so I'm curious.

Hey bro...i'm no chemical wizard yet, but everthing i've read has highlighted how incompatable fina and deca are. You might want to check into this before jumping in on a fina/deca combo. I've ran deca and then a few months later fina and never had a problem, but have never ran them together. You might want to do some investigating. I havn't started the above cycle yet, but I will in a few weeks. Drop me a line then and i'll let you know how its going. Mabye mix some EQ and deca.....lates.

Top Bottom