Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The day after a cheat meal...

gymtime

I've been dieting strictly all week, and had a cheat meal last night. Baja Fresh burrito and cookies!!

So today, for damage control, do I lift or do cardio? Trying to cut now, so keep that in mind.

Any thoughts??

doesnt really matter-- for every day you cheat, you need 3 clean days to counteract it & get you back to where you were before you cheated.

Neither. You cheated - okay. No big deal. Just keep going with your regular diet and workout schedule. No such thing as "damage control".

I agree with MSBev and with working out like crazy after a cheat meal... sometimes I wonder if it really wuz worth that extra cookie...

ohashi said:
Neither. You cheated - okay. No big deal. Just keep going with your regular diet and workout schedule. No such thing as "damage control".

but it's all in the mind right? if you've satisfied yourself that's enough. if somehow you can make yourself believe that much more that you're some sort of ridiculously powerful beast, or a lean cutting machine (or needside), your job is done.

Are you doing some form of a low-carb diet? If yes, consider it a refeed and don't worry about it. If no, shame on you, but just continue as normal. :p

Top Bottom