Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Damn my hips hurt from squats PLZ HELP!

patricky

For a few months at my work i wore shoes that were worn down on one side so they were all ****ed up, after a while my hips started to hurt, so i got new shoes, but the pain has never gone away.
I saw a physio and he gave me some stretches to do they really helped now i can walk without any pain for the hips, but when ever i do slightly over shoulder width squats i get this pain on both sides, i hadent done them for ages and a couple of days ago i did some just for fun, Now my hips hurt on both sides and it really hurts to internally or externally rotate my legs.

When i saw the physio he said i could squat, but only with a very narrow stance, i hate doing them this way, first off i cant do anywhere as much weight and second i cant go even as far as paralell.

What should i do, i love squating and know how great they are for making you a monster. Should i save up and see an oesteopath?

the thing is, nobody can tell you what the problem is over the internet. maybe
you have a blocked hip joint for example. go see an orthopedic or a chiropractic.
stay away from everything that hurts for the time being.

I sort of had the same problems i started doing these stretches daily. from this website...http://www.danielportelli.com.au/ look under articles and download the PDF. And after a week you should start feeling better. And gradually widen your squat stance if you haven't.

Top Bottom