x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Damn my hips hurt from squats PLZ HELP!

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Damn my hips hurt from squats PLZ HELP! within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: For a few months at my work i wore shoes that were worn down on one side so they were all ****ed up, after a while my hips started to hurt, so i got new shoes, but the pain has never gone away. I saw a physio and he gave me some stretches to do they really helped now i can walk without any pain for the hips, but when ever i do slightly over shoulder width squats i get this pain on both sides, i hadent done them for ages and a couple of days ago i did some just for fun, Now my hips hurt on both

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Damn my hips hurt from squats PLZ HELP!

For a few months at my work i wore shoes that were worn down on one side so they were all ****ed up, after a while my hips started to hurt, so i got new shoes, but the pain has never gone away.
    I saw a physio and he gave me some stretches to do they really helped now i can walk without any pain for the hips, but when ever i do slightly over shoulder width squats i get this pain on both sides, i hadent done them for ages and a couple of days ago i did some just for fun, Now my hips hurt on both sides and it really hurts to internally or externally rotate my legs.

When i saw the physio he said i could squat, but only with a very narrow stance, i hate doing them this way, first off i cant do anywhere as much weight and second i cant go even as far as paralell.

What should i do, i love squating and know how great they are for making you a monster. Should i save up and see an oesteopath?

Amateur Bodybuilder

Re: Damn my hips hurt from squats PLZ HELP!

the thing is, nobody can tell you what the problem is over the internet. maybe
    you have a blocked hip joint for example. go see an orthopedic or a chiropractic.
    stay away from everything that hurts for the time being.

I sort of had the same problems i started doing these stretches daily. from this website...http://www.danielportelli.com.au/ look under articles and download the PDF. And after a week you should start feeling better. And gradually widen your squat stance if you haven't.