Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DaddyX Pics

DaddyX you're one thick mother fucker. Seriously your lat spread is impressive.

If I were you I would cut a little, you already have size. Don't be afraid of losing a little size by losing fat. You will look smaller when fully dressed, but I think when the shirt comes off being ripped makes a huge difference.

Anakin said:
DaddyX you're one thick mother fucker. Seriously your lat spread is impressive.

If I were you I would cut a little, you already have size. Don't be afraid of losing a little size by losing fat. You will look smaller when fully dressed, but I think when the shirt comes off being ripped makes a huge difference.

thaks for the compliments guys. yeah i know your right but i hate losing weight :( next spring im gonna cut up big time. ^^ bump

i feel ya on the bigorexia...but if you could be ripped at 210, thats pretty fuckin massive at 5'11 21 years old...im 210, w/ a little less bf, but i still wana cut up...im afraid to run a cutting cycle, cuz i am happy with my size everywhere but my arms!

magman1 said:
i feel ya on the bigorexia...but if you could be ripped at 210, thats pretty fuckin massive at 5'11 21 years old...im 210, w/ a little less bf, but i still wana cut up...im afraid to run a cutting cycle, cuz i am happy with my size everywhere but my arms!

dont you hate it :D i want to just put on a little more size this winter and then cut down big time for the spring. i am the same way with the arms. i feel like once i start losing weight my arms deflate - arrgghh !

DaddyX said:

i feel like once i start losing weight my arms deflate - arrgghh !

haha it happens bro
i was 251 this summer and leaning out and then an injruy and my arms looked smalll

:(

well thats the price u got to pay for leaning out

DaddyX said:

thaks for the compliments guys. yeah i know your right but i hate losing weight :( next spring im gonna cut up big time. ^^ bump

Ill be there just like this past year or so bro! I'll get you a killer cutter and a nice diet i designed, worked excellent for my friend (lost 20lbs and bench went up like 40lbs). See I told you your back was huge. Nice to see your post got some well-deserved attention. Talk to you later bro! Karma!

Chris

Top Bottom