Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DaddyX Pics

how far off cycle are u? when i was about a week off, i had a similar look, and actually looked much much better after i dropped about 6 lbs, i guess all water...whats ur AAS experience?

Nighthawkk said:
Looking big there bro. What is your cycle history btw?

well im young but have done my share of cycles. never above a gram total in any cycle. just was on for a while but never too much. hard to say how many. i have used winny tabs, eq, test, fina and dbol. never high doses except for fina. recently i came off cause my gains stopped so that was telling me i needed a break. i have not done any huge cycle yet :D - lol

magman1 said:
how far off cycle are u? when i was about a week off, i had a similar look, and actually looked much much better after i dropped about 6 lbs, i guess all water...whats ur AAS experience?

im off for about 3 weeks here, yeah i am steady at 225 right now, i was on fina so water wasnt much an issue. thanks for the reply

well, as we all know ur on the rite track... great mass for someone whos 21.. keep up what ur doing though.. props to ya

Well you definitely got solid mass and a great foundation. I'm not sure if you are going to continue bulking right now, but I think if you were to cut up a bit you would definitely look massive and ripped! keep us posted on your future plans

innocent said:
well, as we all know ur on the rite track... great mass for someone whos 21.. keep up what ur doing though.. props to ya

thanks alot, i appreciate it

Nighthawkk said:
Well you definitely got solid mass and a great foundation. I'm not sure if you are going to continue bulking right now, but I think if you were to cut up a bit you would definitely look massive and ripped! keep us posted on your future plans

hehe, thanks bro. i have bigorexia - lol. im gonna bulk again this winter but not add too much fat. then ill cut up in the spring hopefully, lol. thanks again for the reply

VIOLENT J said:
BIG DADDY X! Lookin solid bro . Nice lat spread. Keep it up.

-VIOLENT

thanks alot guys for the replys. have VIOLENT J - now u sort of know what i look like. maybe ill see u around the area. hit me back up through PM

Top Bottom