Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CZW Best of the Best X

wykedengel

Went to see CZW in South Philly last night for their Best of the Best X show. All I can say is WOW. Independent companies know how to put on a killer show. I don't know if anyone as been to their shows, but the action is awesome and the crowd is always entertaining.

While the night centered around the Best of the Best tournament -- where talent from various promotions compete in to see who is the BotB -- there were other matches, one in particular called an Ultraviolent Underground match. OMG, I can see that it was aptly named. The two participants, Danny Havoc and Jun Kasai, tore the roof off the Asylum Arena (former ECW Arena). During that match, the section of the crowd I was in, got showered with glass as Kasai powerbombed Havoc through a huge pane of glass set up in the ring. I don't know if anyone saw these matched before, but believe me when I say they're brutal to watch. However, both men gave it their all and the crowd showed their appreciation by giving a standing ovation.

Word to the wise: if you don't want a 200+ man flying at you and a very high rate of speed, don't sit in the front row. The guy in front of me got taken out during a match. Luckily, I was able to pull my gf out of the way as I moved off to the side. Scary, but fun! :D

CZW stays mostly on the east coast. (Philly, Jersey, Baltimore, New York and Delaware) but if you get the chance, check them out. Not a bad night of entertainment for less than $30.

Top Bottom