Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Side EFFECTS? TOO SOON?

mr.linky

I have been on my cycle for only two weeks now. Im taking sust. 250 twice a week for 8 weeks (totaling 500 mg weekly). I have gained around 13-15 lbs (it fluctuates) already and im loving it. NON STOP FOOD!!

But my problem is, about a week ago when i was benching i rested the bar on my chest to adjust myself on the bench and i noticed a sharp pain in my right nipple. Its not really a tender feeling its actually kinda painful. It only hurts when i push my nipple inward (they stay hard at all times). If i brush it with my hand then its a bit tender. But there not puffy at all and look normal, well besides my nipples being hard all the time.

Is this normal? Or is it a sign of bitch tits (gynoclamostia (sp))? Could i have just pinched it or something with out realizing it and its just sore? Or should i go ahead and start my clomid recovery? Like i said im only two weeks in.

Any help would be great. Thanks to all for all your help and advice.

Andru

Well, I haven't used AAS yet, but it's pretty stupid imho to start using and not know what the fuck your doing. Sounds like you may be experiencing some gynecomastia problems. That sus is a combination of 4 different tests I think, and as you should well know, test aromatizes pretty heavily. You should have Nolvadex on hand to combat this,as well as for pct, but obviously you don't. Clomid is not as strong as Nolvadex btw. I would start taking 100-150mg clomid a day until the symptoms pass and continue the use for a day or 2 past that. From what I have read, Nolvadex is just an all around better anti-estrogen during cycle and for post cycle therapy. For a guy that benches 335lbs at 6'1", 187lbs, you'd think you'd know this.

It ain't the Sust! The ester haven't even kicked in except the Prop. You have been on cycle for two weeks and this incident occur one week prior...so you would be one week into the cycle. Can't be the gear! If Prop worked that well as those flat tittied bitches would be injecting it everyday for two weeks and go from a B cup to a D.

Don't pop any pills...keep the Nolva on hand and use during PCT.

Good luck!

Ok, so only the prop is kicking in? From the sounds of it, he is experiencing gynecomastia problems. Nips are sore/tender, painful a little to push in, constantly hard. Isn't it possible he may be very sensitive to estrogen from the test aromatizing? Seems possible to me. Sore nips doesn't seem like anything to take lightly, and that's NOT normal for a guy.

GhettoStudMuffin said:
Ok, so only the prop is kicking in? From the sounds of it, he is experiencing gynecomastia problems. Nips are sore/tender, painful a little to push in, constantly hard. Isn't it possible he may be very sensitive to estrogen from the test aromatizing? Seems possible to me. Sore nips doesn't seem like anything to take lightly, and that's NOT normal for a guy.
Test will replace your body's production of natural testosterone. Once this process begins, estrogen levels are increased. Consequently, high estrogen levels increase the predisposition for gyno. Since the Test esters have yet to begin their effect (sore nips after 1 week), it is only logical to assume the estrogen levels are not elivated at this point.

Any different opinions?

Thanks guys for all the help, and this is actually what i was expecting. My PCT is setup and i have extra on hand just in case i need to start early. Thanks.

Amgetr: Believe what you want, and i as well would call bull shit. I have no idea why my body acted in such a way when i started. Now into my 4th week, im still about 13-15lbs heavier. I honestly believe it was a psycological thing, that made me eat alot more plus a huge change in my diet. Thanks for your comment as well, your the type of person that keeps me going.

Andru

13 pounds in 2 weeks, have u taken a dump in the last 2 weeks?

dont worrie about the nipples, cannot be the susta

Last edited:
Top Bottom