Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle shoulder injury

Every time I start a new cycle and get 4-6 weeks in my strength iramps up and I develop severe shoulder pain in my left shoulder. Ive rad that it is tendons that get trapped under rotator cuff and develop a great amount of inflammation which sounds about accurate.
I cannot locate the pain by touch. It is deep within the shoulder.
Beginning to think it has nothing to do with a particular exercise I’m doing but more related to quick growth and strength gains…. Which trap those tendons.
Does this sound right?
Ultimately I’m looking for exercises I can do to “un trap” these tendons and set things straight in my shoulder.

Reference

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/shoulder-tendonitis?amp=true

Thoughts? Suggestions?
You may have a tear . Could be inflammation,...you should talk to your doc and get an MRI .. this will at least tell you what is wrong ... I would use lighter weights more reps .. stay controlled.. but if this still aggravates those tendons you should avoid those exercises... Take it easy....massaging the area could help... I'm out right now.. 90% tear shoulder + one section was completely torn from the bone with a bicep tenodisis...
You could try bpc157/tb500. But I would still recommend am MRI... It's the only way to know without guessing...

Have to agree with Steve above! You have a torn rotator cuff and the extent of the damage will not be known until you have an MRI done. I know all about this as I am currently working with a 50% rotator cuff tendon separation in my right shoulder. I have surgery scheduled for November, but it will definitely cost me some development, about 5 months till full release to the gym after surgery. Now I am not saying all rotator cuff tears need surgery, but until you talk to your doctor and try some physical therapy and possibly an injection of Cortisone you won't know.

Also stop lifting anything above the shoulders. When you lift above your shoulder the opening the muscle goes through is at its smallest and this is where the pinch normally starts.

Now just because my shoulder may be out of operation that doesn't mean I can't work out my legs with leg presses, curls, extensions and lots of other equipment. Also note that post recovery period you do have the advantage of muscle memory. With a little help you should be able to get back to where you were before surgery very quickly. I plan to run a little log post surgery for people that may need the same thing done.

Thanks… but I think you are wrong because every time I get on a heavy cycle and start gaining this happens. My very first cycle 10+ years ago same thing happened. I did have an MRI. No damage was found. Back then I’d just keep going and it eventually went away.

These days it’s not as important and my lifestyle is not as conducive for this so I usually just stop. But don’t want to stop this time. Sure I’ll stay away from the moves that aggravate it.
I think it always starts when I do the long bar upright row. It literally comes on with maybe two sessions of doing that exercise. But I’m never really that sure.
This time around, when I first felt anything weird back their I was doing back. And I’d feel what felt like a hot nail being driven straight into my back just to right of the left rhomboid muscle. Just a strange concentrated area of burning. From that point on, the shoulder became sore and aggravated to the positive my I cannot bench press.
I did have an intense 1hr deep tissue today targeting it , but as I’m laying in bed now writing this the same ache is throbbing.

I’ll post an update if I do overcome it.

I feel your pain. I am fighting same thing. Waiting till first of year to see an Orthopedic.
I have learned that a massage helps.
Pre and post work out stretching helps.
Most of all selecting an exercise that prevents it.
Straight bar on most things hurt me. It limits my motion. Dumbbell of same thing usually helps. Sometimes it just a small twist of wrist that helps avoid the pain. Of course back off that area and let it rest is best.
The body is amazing. However if something hurts the body will try to protect its self and you can hurt something else. In a massage they will probably find an area that is not near the pain that is knotted up. Get that loose and it will help. On cycle you will feel better than you are and want to power house everything. Be careful and lift smart. And since you are lifting bigger you will knot up more so stretch and massage.
Of course see a dr if needed.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Too many guys overwork shoulders. Think about it, when you work chest, you are also working shoulders. When you work back you are also working shoulders. Then on top of that, guys will have a dedicated shoulder day. Way too much and super easy to injure.

Try a SARMS healing stack. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Every time I start a new cycle and get 4-6 weeks in my strength iramps up and I develop severe shoulder pain in my left shoulder. Ive rad that it is tendons that get trapped under rotator cuff and develop a great amount of inflammation which sounds about accurate.
I cannot locate the pain by touch. It is deep within the shoulder.
Beginning to think it has nothing to do with a particular exercise I’m doing but more related to quick growth and strength gains…. Which trap those tendons.
Does this sound right?
Ultimately I’m looking for exercises I can do to “un trap” these tendons and set things straight in my shoulder.

Reference

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/shoulder-tendonitis?amp=true

Thoughts? Suggestions?

This issue is very common with most bbing or athletes, this occurs when the tendon of one or more of your rotator cuff muscles is torn.
The tear can be partial or full thickness and can be acute lifting something to heavy or degenerative stress due to repetition of the same shoulder movements. The following issues improper technique or lifting too heavy or lifting too often.
Listen to your body my best advice.

Top Bottom