Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle no2

smashed it at the gym today, had no spotter so i did some isolation exercises, feel gooood. strenght gains are nowhere near as drastic as the dbol test enth cycle with high calories but i am starting to look much better, nowhere near a 6pac yet but maybe in another 5 weeks

not noticing the var at all , definately noticed the initial var was really dbol. love dbol. not losing enough fat. strength is not incredible, still nowhere near pb's. want to do some inj winny i have 30ml here dont know whether it'll help cut the fat off or not, have cut carbs even lower and am still not losing enough. next cycle will be test tren in fairly low dosages, and some t3 i think, that should cut me up, i think i'm on way more than necessary to cut a t m.

should i put in some winny????

Your not going to see much loss of weight on the d-bol but your right while i was on it ( 3 weeks ago) i was a fuckin wreckin machine. Insane pumps they actually hurt my skin lol

Hope your eating like a sumo bro, keep pushing for that last rep thats the one thats going to make all the difference

doing a cutter crx, seem to have come to a halt fat loss wise, need to cycle calories and do cardio i am told, i guess i will add another few calories to get it up to 2800-maintenance for 4 days then drop by 200 per day down to 2200 stay there for a few days and back up to 2800. will try and get cardio out early in the morning.

shot right cheek again, doing glutes in too rapid succession, have perminent golf balls on my arse, skipped gym today and will go tomorrow during the day, work has slowed a little.

doing a cutter crx, seem to have come to a halt fat loss wise, need to cycle calories and do cardio i am told, i guess i will add another few calories to get it up to 2800-maintenance for 4 days then drop by 200 per day down to 2200 stay there for a few days and back up to 2800. will try and get cardio out early in the morning.

You can try carb cycling to ,that seems to be affective for most.

Brad.

todays workout went well, after lifting my calories back up to maintenance i had some decent strength gains. size wise i am quite happy where i am, got good shoulders, huge quads, good traps, decent lats and good biceps. i dont think i look like i juice just yet, wouldn't be far from tho. that is a look i dont want. i would like to be really ripped and just maintain what i have.

feelin good, gym tomorrow cant wait to rip it up,life is heaps better on maintenance calories, cutting back down to 2600 on monday, going away for a job will take laptop. its a real inconvenience having to take pins and shit and sneak around but ah well i still aint tellin anyone except you faceless bros. did hcg first today, in the living room, told the mrs it was for fatloss, slowly sneak it up on her about juice when its time for next cycle. she smokes so she cant really talk about juice if i slowly educate her cos smoking is obviously worse for you by a long shot. shot left lats today, arse is covered in eggs, minor acne showing up, very minor just a lil on the face and like 3 on the chest, none on shoulders or back. chest was really bad last cycle from about week 8 to about 2 weeks past pct-10 week t enth cycle. also grew more chest hair went from 10 hairs to a thin even covering, and belly hair went from a thick snail trail to a thin blanket coming up to sternum. hope i dont have more of these dramas, there is no further hair sprouting from what i've noticed but the existing ones are getting thicker and longer shite lol.

feelin good, gym tomorrow cant wait to rip it up,life is heaps better on maintenance calories, cutting back down to 2600 on monday, going away for a job will take laptop. its a real inconvenience having to take pins and shit and sneak around but ah well i still aint tellin anyone except you faceless bros. did hcg first today, in the living room, told the mrs it was for fatloss, slowly sneak it up on her about juice when its time for next cycle. she smokes so she cant really talk about juice if i slowly educate her cos smoking is obviously worse for you by a long shot. shot left lats today, arse is covered in eggs, minor acne showing up, very minor just a lil on the face and like 3 on the chest, none on shoulders or back. chest was really bad last cycle from about week 8 to about 2 weeks past pct-10 week t enth cycle. also grew more chest hair went from 10 hairs to a thin even covering, and belly hair went from a thick snail trail to a thin blanket coming up to sternum. hope i dont have more of these dramas, there is no further hair sprouting from what i've noticed but the existing ones are getting thicker and longer shite lol.

haha bro i hear ya on the hair growth, fuckn hate hair!

Top Bottom