Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle/HRT Log

the.gladiator1987

Platinum
Hi guys. Been on this site a while now. Im about to start a Katanadrol/Dieselbolan cycle, with no PCT, because i have naturally low test levels from abusing AAS and prohormones in the past. So after the cycle im gonna start a self prescribed HRT with test e at 125mg/week. After that I will do cycles every so oftn and go back down to the 125mg/wk dose.

I really urge young guys to focus more on diet, sleep, training, and supps rather than prohormones. I am only 23 and I am about to start HRT which is a lifr long decision so I am not happy that I fucked myself up, but I believe its the best solution since I have all the symptoms of low test. 125/mg week is a dose that will put me in the normal/high range of total test, so im not worried about long term effects. And I already have 2 kids lmao

Here is my cycle:
2 caps Beast v2.0
3 caps Katanadrol v3.0

NO PCT

I am going to get taurine and milk thistle for back pumps, liver support supps, fish oil, multivitamin, and gallon water daily. Also gonna tweak the diet a little bit to be healthier.

Stats:
5'9"
181 lbs
9-10% BF

Here are some pics taken tonight. These are my before pics. It can only get better from here. I used to be way bigger on previous cycles so im pretty stoked to start getting bigger/stronger again. It i frustrating going to the gym and leaving 1/2 way through because im so tired. Thats what low test will do to you. It is almost impossible for me to make gains with low test and how it makes me feel physically and mentally.

I will start my first workout tmr, I tend to like 5-6 reps on most exercises, maybe except arms. I like strength workouts because I always get good size gains as well. I also have a hard time with higher reps, I definitely am predominantly fast twitch.

Thanks for looking guys, I also enjoy feedback and anyone can post in here I love the interaction with other members, and I like keeping track of progress I think that is important in achieving your long term goals. Break it down into smaller goals. Anyways thanks again for looking guys I am excited to say the least!

Update

I have been on Unleashed/HCGenerate/Post Cycle/Clomid for 3 weeks and I have one more week. I am going to hold off on the dieselbolan/katanadrol stack till after I finish these products. I am taking these because I wanted to see if I could raise my natty test before I resorted to HRT. My total test was 299 before I took this current PCT. I am going to get tested 4 weeks after I am done with these supps so I know that the levels are not just inflated from the supps, but actually what my body produces without any supplements at all. So if there is a noticeable improvement, I may hold off on HRT and just cycle with strong PCT's. HOwever, the normal range doctors say is 250-110, so technically they said i was fine, when really its fucking low especially for a 23 year old. I should be at 500 at least based on all the research I have done. So if it only goes up to 320-350, then im doing hrt.

I will continue to update this log with my workouts only for right now

Awesome bro, can't wait to see some updates..the young folks should take an example of Gladiators log...glad to have you back bro!

Update

I have been on Unleashed/HCGenerate/Post Cycle/Clomid for 3 weeks and I have one more week. I am going to hold off on the dieselbolan/katanadrol stack till after I finish these products. I am taking these because I wanted to see if I could raise my natty test before I resorted to HRT. My total test was 299 before I took this current PCT. I am going to get tested 4 weeks after I am done with these supps so I know that the levels are not just inflated from the supps, but actually what my body produces without any supplements at all. So if there is a noticeable improvement, I may hold off on HRT and just cycle with strong PCT's. HOwever, the normal range doctors say is 250-110, so technically they said i was fine, when really its fucking low especially for a 23 year old. I should be at 500 at least based on all the research I have done. So if it only goes up to 320-350, then im doing hrt.

I will continue to update this log with my workouts only for right now

Smart move

thanks wootoom! Im excited to be back bro!

and lopez yea i agree bro, I wanna try the natty way first. But if it doesnt SIGNIFICANTLY improve, then its HRT time baby

yes bro, the only concern is if I have to take natty supps to keep my test levels up then i might as well do the real thing. BUt I will def be thinking this over very seriously

Top Bottom