Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle after a Long Break ( Sust/Tren E/ Var)

dirksmith

Hi Everyone,

I have about 7 cycles under my belt. I had let myself go after a back injury and am now recovered. My question is since I have not been on cycle for a few years, do I start my dosages back at beginner dosage level? My body is pretty much back to the same shape as where I was originally pre-first cycle after training naturally for the last year.

I used to run cycles at higher dosages ( 800-1000mg test for example). I have experience with tren ace, all of the test esters, dbol, tbol, mast etc. But now I am thinking I could (since my receptors are fresh again) go back to smaller dose and yield similar results.

I travel often so I cannot do ED or EOD injections (as much as I love prop/tren ace), a M-TH schedule works for me. I don't mind running it longer as well 12-16 weeks, I'm open to suggestions.

Sust 800mg/wk 12wk
Tren E 300mg/wk 12wk
Anavar 50mg/day last 40 days to solidify gains
Arim .05mg/EOD starting week 3
Caber .25/ EOD starting week 3

PCT:
nolva 50/40/40/20/20
clomid 100/50/25

Since it has been so long since you have cycled, I would keep it simple and run something like Test with an oral kickstart and you can keep the Var as a finisher if you'd like. I would leave the Tren for further down the road. There's no need for you to run that right now.

Obviously you will need the proper supports in place as well. This is how I would run everything:

1-12 Sustanon 500mg per week
1-4 Dbol 40mg per day
9-12 Anavar 60mg per day
1-12 N2guard (cycle support)
1-12 Arimadex or aromasin

For your PCT I would add aromasin in at 12.5mg EOD to control estrogen rebound. I would also add a good test Booster in as well. SERMS alone are pretty shitty for recovery, since they only provide a temporary effect. Test Stack will help you keep them elevated without crashing and help you recover much quicker. I will send you some discounts for it.

Top Bottom