Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting Routine

Baseball14ML

Hello! I am new to the form and I am sure people have asked this many times, but I am trying to get into a good workout routine to cut up for the summer. Currently I hit the gym 5 to 6 times a week doing both lifting and cardio. I used to do the Stronglifts 5X5 work out, but I continued to plateau. I am a point of aggravation with myself now, I feel like I am just stuck in a rut with lifting, weight loss, and the way I look and feel. I think I am going to try and do a cutting work out with light weight, high rep, low rest, intense work out. I have been looking on the internet and there are thousands of different plans. If you know of a routine I should follow it would be greatly appreciated. With summer right around the corner, I am trying to get in the best beach look I can.

Thanks!

evan though you didnt put any body stats down . do 5 x 5 again and eat at a defecit , consume 100g carbs a day and have all those around wo time , the rest of the day all other carbs from veg's , 1.5 g lb/lbm protein and the rest of calories from fat . dont swap to lighter weights n higher reps youll lose muscle quicker than anything and probably end up skinny fat . good luck

Sorry I told you I was new to the thread ha-ha. I am 5'11' weight roughly 188, I'd like to be a cut 175, I feel like the 5X5 is more of a bulking workout.

i cut on a 5x5, i just do it in circuit fashion, and obviously diet is the most important part. check out a supp like need2slin

Sorry I told you I was new to the thread ha-ha. I am 5'11' weight roughly 188, I'd like to be a cut 175, I feel like the 5X5 is more of a bulking workout.
5 x 5 works excellent for fatloss . even though your dieting train like your gainin . what built the muscle is what will keep the muscle oh and try not to lose more than half a pound a week to be sure its only fat your losing .

Top Bottom