Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting Diet / Cutting Supplementation / Cardio Question

MonStar1023

Which Cutting Diet?
I was wondering what the BEST cutting diet is... I am looking to get RIPPED TO SHREDS ASAP and I cant decide if I should do a CKD, a TKD, or a 50/20/30, a 40/30/30, or what. I am really having some trouble deciding what the hell to do. Ketogenic diets I HAVE tried before and they really seemed to be working well even though they were HARD as HELL to stay on. Replies?

Which Cutting Supplements?
I was wondering how to take my supplements that I am going to be using while cutting. I am going to take MD6 and Xenadrine but I am trying to decide if I want to stack my MD6 with a stanard ECA stack. I will be taking Xenadrine for 2 days then alternating to MD6(+ECA maybe) for 2 days. I have heard that they work together VERY VERY well but I am not 100% ready to go all out with it. MD6 contains the following: Calcium (calicum phosphate): 80mg.
L-Tyrosine: 200 mg.
Alpha Lipoic Acid: 200 mg.
Guggulsterones: 15 mg.
Caffeine: 100 mg
L-Norephedrine: 25 mg
Yohimbine: 5 mg
And a stanard ECA stack would add 20 mg. ephedrine along with 200mg. of caffeine and some aspirin. Do you think this would be too much for my body (I am around 5'11" 220 lbs.)? Maybe 1/2 an ECA stack like 10mg. ephedrine an 100mg. caffeine? Also whats the best way to supplement ephedrine 5 ON/2 OFF? Suggestions? :D:D

Cardio?
Would you recommend cardio on training days if cutting? Also would you all reccomend 60 minutes first thing in the morning on an empty stomach... or more or less? Low-intensity? High-intensity? Postworkout? HELP!

(Mr. X I need your help on all this shit dude!) :(

Last edited:
MonStar1023 said:
Which Cutting Diet?
I was wondering what the BEST cutting diet is... I am looking to get RIPPED TO SHREDS ASAP and I cant decide if I should do a CKD, a TKD, or a 50/20/30, a 40/30/30, or what. I am really having some trouble deciding what the hell to do. Ketogenic diets I HAVE tried before and they really seemed to be working well even though they were HARD as HELL to stay on. Replies?

Which Cutting Supplements?
I was wondering how to take my supplements that I am going to be using while cutting. I am going to take MD6 and Xenadrine but I am trying to decide if I want to stack my MD6 with a stanard ECA stack. I will be taking Xenadrine for 2 days then alternating to MD6(+ECA maybe) for 2 days. I have heard that they work together VERY VERY well but I am not 100% ready to go all out with it. MD6 contains the following: Calcium (calicum phosphate): 80mg.
L-Tyrosine: 200 mg.
Alpha Lipoic Acid: 200 mg.
Guggulsterones: 15 mg.
Caffeine: 100 mg
L-Norephedrine: 25 mg
Yohimbine: 5 mg
And a stanard ECA stack would add 20 mg. ephedrine along with 200mg. of caffeine and some aspirin. Do you think this would be too much for my body (I am around 5'11" 220 lbs.)? Maybe 1/2 an ECA stack like 10mg. ephedrine an 100mg. caffeine? Also whats the best way to supplement ephedrine 5 ON/2 OFF? Suggestions? :D:D

Cardio?
Would you recommend cardio on training days if cutting? Also would you all reccomend 60 minutes first thing in the morning on an empty stomach... or more or less? Low-intensity? High-intensity? Postworkout? HELP!

(Mr. X I need your help on all this shit dude!) :(
DON'T FOCUS ON THE SUPPLEMENTS, JUST EAT NO CARBS FOR 6 DAYS A WEEK AND 1 DAY DO A CARB UP.THE ECA STAK ALONE IS PROBABLY ALL YOU'LL NEED

What if no one wants to do the ketonic diet? I've noticed that is very popular on this board, but I've done the atkins which is very similar and I totally rebounded off that. Their is no way I'm going to eat high-fat for so many days or however the cycle goes.

I read the posts on people needing help and everyone replies - post your stats & diet, but no one ever replies.

I should know becuz I posted mine and I received 1 reply. Not very helpful

Question for MR. X

Thanks for the great info on your CKD. It is very difficult but not impossible for me to do the exercises before work on an empty stomach. Is too much lost by doing the exercise in the evenings after work (and meals)?:p

Re: Question for MR. X

brdwarf said:
Thanks for the great info on your CKD. It is very difficult but not impossible for me to do the exercises before work on an empty stomach. Is too much lost by doing the exercise in the evenings after work (and meals)?:p

Bump. I wanna know too.

CherryPie said:
What if no one wants to do the ketonic diet? I've noticed that is very popular on this board, but I've done the atkins which is very similar and I totally rebounded off that. Their is no way I'm going to eat high-fat for so many days or however the cycle goes.

I read the posts on people needing help and everyone replies - post your stats & diet, but no one ever replies.

I should know becuz I posted mine and I received 1 reply. Not very helpful
ATKINS IS FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE SEDENTARY-IF YOU WORK OUT, GO WITH A CKD

Top Bottom