Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting Diet / Cutting Supplementation / Cardio Question

To answer the question on cardio.. If you are in ketosis, then the timing of your cardio isn't as important. You have to be burning fat for energy in ketosis, and your blood sugar is always low. The purpose of early cardio before eating normally is to take advantage of the low blood sugar levels you have upon waking. You've basically just been through an 8-10 hour fast.

CherryPie, I went back and looked at your post, and the reason I didn't reply wasn't because it wasn't about a ketogenic diet. I don't try to convince anyone to do that if they don't want. You asked about problems you were having after Winny, and I'm totally unfamiliar with the effects of AS on women and how that would effect your dieting now. It sounded like you put on muscle and were holding a ton of water and that was your problem, but I honestly didn't know how to help. If you want to post your stats again or want me to answer that other post based purely on my opinions of the diet, I'd be glad to try to help. I just didn't want to offer an opinion on something I didn't know about and steer you wrong. The way your post looked I thought you wanted answers that would correspond with knowledge of your diet and your previous supplementation.. I'm sorry if you felt we ignored you. There are a few people here (or one really) that seem convinced that only CKDs will make you lose weight, but I couldn't disagree with that more. They don't really work well for me, but I do know how they work so if someone asks a question about them, I try to help.
ONameL

Thanks

Thanks for the response Onename, I got some Ketostix to confirm that I'm actually getting "in the zone".

Top Bottom