Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cut first, or workout as I am?

Whiterun

I am a bit overweight right now – 190 cm tall, 95kg weight, not really quality weight. I am training regularly now,but I am not sure on what should I focus first. On one hand there iscardio to get me better toned and more defined. On the other hand Iknow that with less weight it is harder to get additional musclemass, as you can't lift as much. So what would you do in such a case?

Well, that will depend mostly on your overall goals. If you want to end up lean and cut, then you should obviously focus more on cardio. On the other hand, if you plan to lean towards bulking and being big, then you should rather focus on weight training, and start cutting once you reach the desired form.

Focus on diet. Keep training hard with weights, do cardio a few times a week, but diet will be the key. Get yourself into a 500 calorie deficit everyday and that is when the results will come.

By following a well balanced diet and training program, you can very easily build muscle and loose body fat at the same time. Check out carb cycling.

Carb cycling makes a lot of sense. Both scientifically and in a real world sense. No one will question the fact that carbs are anabolic. The problem with carbs is that too much of them will simply get you fat.

By carb cycling, you get the best of everything. The low carb days are fat loss focused and re-sythnesis muscle insulin sensitivity and the high carb days are very anabolic and replenish depleted glycogen levels.

I explain how to set up a carb cycling diet and have a full sample meal plan in this article here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/supplements/carb-cycling-exposed-trevor-44776.html

Top Bottom