Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Current Pic Before Cycle

SHREDDED WHEAT

Wanted to post a current pic of myself before i start my cycle (don't be too hard on me). Actually i just took my first shot last Saturday. I usually do modrate cycles, nothing really hardcore. This pic was taken a few months ago after I did a cycle of winstrol by itself. Now i am doing deca and primoblon for a 12 week cycle (Only 300-400mg deca/100mg primo, i'm only 155lbs currently). I like to stretch it out and keep it in my system as long as possible, so i keep it at a lower dosage. I get bad sides from Omna, Sust, and so forth, so i try my best to stay away from it. I hope to gain about 15 pounds from this cycle and diet as best i could. I'll post another mid-way through, so hopefully i'll be showing some gains. I'll keep ya' posted. Thanks

dude looks good, but you should take some test at a low dosage. you will put on 15 lbs with test stack. the primo and deca is not bad, but you need way more than 100 mgs a week in order to have it be effective. take at least, and i mean at least 200mgs. you won't have sides with sus. I am doing a sus./deca/primo/winny cycle and loving it. it is the best combo.

You look much heavier than 155. How tall are you?

Looks good!

SW

You look awesome! You have the same build as me and only give me more enthusiasm to work harder!

One question though!

How did your winny only cycle go? What did you get out of it and how long (and at what doses) was it?

Damn you look good - shit!

I'm going to gym!

Blonski

You look great bro! I agree, you look a lot heavier then 155 :eek: Keep up the great work and best of luck on your cycle!

M18

I'M only 5'7, so that explains my light weight. When i did the winny, i did about 30 depots and did one every other day. I expected better result's, but what am i really going to get if i don't stack it. It was O.K., but at $16 an amp, i expected much better results.
and for the Sus, i tried it, and broke out like a fiend all over my chest and back. I blew up, but looked like shit. It wasn't worth it. My body does not respond well to it.

Top Bottom