Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Current Pic Before Cycle

Great body bro!!! Hope that i have samekind body after i get rid of my extra fat. I have out some muscle natural and this Deca Winny cycle, probalby give more, but i have to cut up with clen and eca that my muscles looks better.

here we go again...everyone throws around "lookin great man" like it's going out of fuckin style....your board name is shredded wheat, which i must give you credit is a good name because i was gonna use that but you beat me to the punch...however, you are far from shredded wheat my friend....understand that this is contructive criticism and not a flame, although take it how you want....you look pretty good, but you still need to hit some more cardio...to me it looks like you hit the winny and ate whatever you wanted instead of a strict diet...the reason i say that is because it looks a sthought the winny worked somewhat, but after 30 depots, i would expect better results than that....on the other hand, i have no idea what you looked like before you started so i may be way off,....

First of all chicken cutlet, i don't do cardio........at all. I don't like it and i find it boring. The only time i do it is if there is a vacant machine next to a nice piece of ass. Besides, with my heart problem, i don't engage in anything that makes my heart beat rapidly. And secondly, you are right, i did not eat right on the winny D's. In fact, i ate chinese food every day. You know why i eat chinese food every day, because i like it. I don't deprive my body of foods i like. I don't compete, so i don't feel the need to deprive myself of anything i like to do. i know i'm very very far from perfect, but considering all the Chinese food i eat every day, i think i look O.K. Therfore i'm a winner

i agree, i hate cardio. my heartbeat is elevated everytime i am on gear, sometimes 120BPM, up to 145BPM, if i was to do that cardio shit, i'd have a heart attack

listen here biz-nitch....i hope you don't call yourself a bodybuilder, because you are a very poor excuse for one...there is a lot more to it than jacking yourself with some gear and lifting weights...diet is 95% of what it takes to look like shredded wheat so that being said, get a new fuckin board name cause yours don't fit....as for the fool who said i am jealous, wait until i post some pics....you want to see shredded wheat...try 6 FEET 200 lbs at 4% BF...and if you think i'm fuckin jokin' watch for my post...it will be up soon...you don't believe in cardio? LOL....tell that to the pros my friend.... :D ...give it up kid...your wasting your money and my time on this board...

Cutler... shit man lay off.
We're all chums here, right?
He doesn't wanna compete... he looks better than average... he's happy with himself, and knows what he wants for his own body.
So what's the problem?
Lay off your ego trip.
We all wait for your photos also.
I'll post mine soon, as well... I'm the same build as you essentially... 6' 2" 216 lbs.
I look forward to showin' the effort I put into my arms. Just an issue of getting them devoloped.

Don't say he's wasting your time on the board, though. It was his damn post.
You don't wanna hear what he has to say... don't read it.
Simple, huh?

Top Bottom