Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Curiosity When Cutting

TheBadMan060606

So, my stats today are...

Male
5’9”
211lbs/96kg
Body Fat - 15.93%

I’ve always admired the more bulky powerlifting physique because felt it always looked bigger. But as time goes on I’m starting to see things differently. Things like it being harder to have more of the bolder shoulders, taller looking traps, even lats look a lot wider with a smaller waistline. And my question has probably already answered itself but I guess I’m looking to hear everyone else’s opinions.
My question is, being 211lbs with a 16% body fat, would someone look bigger if they were more defined with a lower body fat?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Bodybuilding is the art of illusion.
And yes being leaner and having more defined muscles can make you look bigger than you actually are.

Bodybuilding is an illusion. The leaner you are, the bigger you look because your muscles are more defined and striated

This is the problem I think everyone runs into. The more cut you are, the bigger you look, but only with your clothes off. I look bigger clothed when i'm heavier. This is due to seeing my body in relation to my clothes. When I'm lean, with defined abs, and vascular I struggle with feeling like a tiny guy. I try to find a happy medium where I have a smaller waist, but still shoot for large delts, arms, and legs. If you cut down to 10% or lower body fat, and stay there for a few months, and then slowly add muscle over time you can achieve that "big and cut" look much more easily as your body knows that not putting on fat is ok and you won't starve to death by staying lean

I’m bulking now eating a lot training hard just curious what happens when it comes to cutting so I just change my diet but still train the same ?? Should I be posting this in a new thread ?? Sorry if so , cheers

I’m bulking now eating a lot training hard just curious what happens when it comes to cutting so I just change my diet but still train the same ?? Should I be posting this in a new thread ?? Sorry if so , cheers

change the way you approach food, there are a lot of factors that involve cutting though

if you have been the same size for a while it takes a lot to change that

Top Bottom